PDA

View Full Version : Ooh I WANT!!!

mulene
11-17-2006, 11:02 AM
http://www.stitchdiva.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SDS-031

/drool I think this looks great! Can't wait for it to be available and wonder how long before it is!

cheesiesmom
11-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Oh, I love that sweater (and it comes in sizes larger than medium) but I'm not a fan of the web site download procedure. Perhaps it's just my problem with it.

Jan in CA
11-17-2006, 01:53 PM
I think my daughters would love that! Is it only available by download now and hard copy later? :??

mulene
11-18-2006, 11:01 AM
It does look like its only going to be available to download. It isn't available yet - I just know I'd love to wear that - hope its available soon =D

divagirl
11-18-2006, 12:19 PM
That is just scrumptious!

Shandeh
11-19-2006, 05:07 AM
:inlove:

mulene
11-30-2006, 07:17 AM
YAY its available!

I jut bought it - ok so its download only but what the hey - I'll stick it on my flash drive and print it in colour at home =D

http://www.stitchdiva.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SDS-031

Can't wait to try this one out.

HamburgKnitter
11-30-2006, 07:23 AM
I'm going to buy this pattern too. It will be my first bought pattern. :heart: It will be a little advanced for me to knit already, but I plan on saving it until I'm sure I have the skill to knit it. :cheering:

rebecca
11-30-2006, 09:29 AM
I got it, too!!!! A gift from a dear friend, too :wink:

psammeadred
11-30-2006, 09:43 AM
I would definitely buy it if the neckline was higher. How hard would it be to modify the neckline?

dustinac
11-30-2006, 09:55 AM
:cheering: I got the e-mail this morning telling me I could buy it...

I'll prolly wear a little tank under it :teehee:

redwitch
12-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Good thing I'm sitting down... just kidding, I'm female
I thought I'd never knit anything as large as that because I have never seen a knitted jumper or tank that I actually like. Anywhere. And I thought I'd never buy a pattern because there are so many great ones online. But I'm buying this as soon as someone with a credit card gets home (I'll give them the cash of course). How beautiful! Thanks for posting this link
Sarah

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-01-2006, 01:44 AM
DAMMIT!!!!! I *just* ordered from them last week! Oh well, not like I need another pattern for which to buy yarn... *sigh*

mulene
12-01-2006, 07:25 AM
I would definitely buy it if the neckline was higher. How hard would it be to modify the neckline?

IMHO I don't think it would be that hard at all. You just would need to knit up higher if you didn't want it so low cut. Hard to explain but I don't think it would be difficult to modify at all.

I already have the yarn for it. Quite some time ago I bought some Rowan All Season's cotton very cheaply. It is a worstead weight so I think I can use it. Depends if it murders my hands knitting with it or not. It isn't 100% cotton so I'm hoping it won't be so killer as pure cotton is.

HamburgKnitter
12-01-2006, 08:49 AM
I just googled the yarn it specifies in the pattern (Tilli Tomas Pure and Simple & Tilli Tomas Rock Star). Mamamia, that would be a $225+ sweater! :shock:

I will be interested to hear what yarn others are using for this pattern, and how it turns out. And what colors you chose. Oh hell, POST PICTURES!!

I really love that beaded rock star yarn though - yummy! :heart:

mulene
12-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Yep it looks like nice yarn - but for me its a nono, not from cost (I'd pay the cost if I loved the yarn) but it is silk. Silk has a distinct smell and I can't bear that smell =()

feministmama
12-01-2006, 10:03 AM
What a beeyootiful sweater! I don't think I could wear something like that. I'm a little too boobaliscious for that :roll:

mulene
12-01-2006, 10:33 AM
What a beeyootiful sweater! I don't think I could wear something like that. I'm a little too boobaliscious for that :roll:

Me too but what the hey - you know what works well on boobie people is V or scooped necks, if its too low just make it a bit higher ;)

mum2caden
12-01-2006, 05:21 PM
I love that sweater! By I too am a bit too, uh, well endowed.

However, that V can be shortened and it would be great. Now, if only I wasn't a student and a momma so I could afford things like knitting patterns for myself, lol.

The day comes when you finally get stuff just b/c, right? :teehee: