PDA

View Full Version : OT BUCKEYES!!!!!!!

Cleo
11-19-2006, 05:03 AM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I am an OSU BUCKEYE ALUMNI and my daughter is presently a student...

and we are darn proud of the football game Saturday... :cheering: :cheering:

(Oh yea, I knit clear thru the game, but some mistakes were unraveled at exciting moments!!!) GO BUCKS :cheering:

Even managed to get to the local yarn store near campus today too!!

Trying some JO SHARP "aran tweed" in color "cash" for my HB's mitts. :heart:

nonny2t
11-19-2006, 07:08 AM
We watched the game too and it was a great game. Both teams did a wonderful job. You have to be proud of the Smith kid. He is one terrific quarterback. I am not a college football fan, but like you I just sat and either knitted or read, asking dh ??? from time to time. I did think the Bo Schembechler stuff got to be old after they showed the same piece on him like 5 times. He was a superior coach, it was horribly sad he died, but good grief they kept showing the same thing over and over. I grew up in South Bend so you know which school I rooted for. Then I go and marry a man who hates Notre Dame worse than any school in the country! :rofl: My son and dil live only 4 blocks from Notre Dame and Jack kind of gggggggrrrrrrrrs every time we drive past! (just kidding) When Jack retired from the Navy we lived in South Bend for several years. Jack would download the fight song of apposing teams, take his laptop to whichever family member was having the gathering to watch the game and everytime the other team scored a touchdown, play their fight song! He is from the Las Cruces, New Mexico and was a Texas fan his whole life. He says Notre Dame plays mostly a cupcake schedule and something about something Ari Parseghian did back in the 60's that made him mad! Men Congratulations on the great win for your school!

stitchwitch
11-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Go Bucks! My husband is alumni so we spent Saturday afternoon watching the game and eating nachos. :cheering:

Eloewien
11-19-2006, 11:50 AM
It was a great game, but since my team won too--- GO HOKIES! (sorry- had to say it!!) I know lots of the players and they worked really hard last night, I'm proud of them!!