PDA

View Full Version : 2 no-knitting days :'(

resazurin
12-16-2006, 11:38 PM
I didn't knit for two days and I feel so awkward! Lol! I just got busy with things and I MISS my knitting!

What's the longest you've gone without knitting?

Jan in CA
12-16-2006, 11:42 PM
Yeah, that happens sometimes! Get back to it! :hug:

orcoastknitter
12-17-2006, 01:15 AM
The longest I have gone was about 4 days. It was right after I got my puppy.

VictoiseC
12-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Wow you are in a far away place aren't you!

I HATE it when a day or two goes by without knitting. It feels like, well, empty. I try to knit at least a little every single day. I keep a little project on my desk next to my computer so I can grab it and do a few rows while waiting for email to come up or something. Watch a podcast on NPR or BBC. Then I go back to my bigger project whenever I can!

Lieke
12-17-2006, 06:18 PM
I've been without knitting for almost 4 months, because of back problems. That was like hell, but I couldn't get my tension right while lying on my back, so I HAD to stop knitting.

nadja la claire
12-17-2006, 06:34 PM
I've been without knitting for almost 4 months, because of back problems. That was like hell, but I couldn't get my tension right while lying on my back, so I HAD to stop knitting.

I'm sending you good thoughts :pray: I hope you feel better soon because a day without knitting is like a day without chocolate truffle icecream :teehee:

:hug: :grphug:

Nadja xxx

nadja la claire
12-17-2006, 06:36 PM
I went a day when I was sick with food poisoning and not being able to knit almost killed me.

Nadja xxx

Lieke
12-18-2006, 03:05 AM

I'm sending you good thoughts :pray: I hope you feel better soon because a day without knitting is like a day without chocolate truffle icecream :teehee:

:hug: :grphug:

Nadja xxx

fortunately, I'm back in knitting for a while now, but still have to be careful.
thanks a lot :)