PDA

View Full Version : FO and a WIP

nadja la claire
12-17-2006, 05:13 PM
I didn't have room for these in my last post.

Nadja xxx

Jan in CA
12-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Wow..those are gorgeous!

Mulderknitter
12-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Absolutely gorgeous job on the besotted scarf! I love the colors you chose as well!
:heart:

mrs desert rain
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
beautiful and beautiful!
the patterns are so very elegant. :cheering:

jberry16
12-18-2006, 12:23 AM
ooooooo those are nice too :happydance:

nonny2t
12-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Just lovely!

kristinw
12-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Wow, those are great. The first one is so neat! And I really like the green one too - what pattern is that?

hunterjenn
12-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Those are incredible!! WTG!!

And, this makes me sound like the geography dunce that I am, but where is la Republigue des Reves? :oops:

nadja la claire
12-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Wow, those are great. The first one is so neat! And I really like the green one too - what pattern is that?

I found that pattern on the knitting on the net web site in the stitch library page. It's a reversable pattern. It's called Elongated Chevron.

Nadja xxx

nadja la claire
12-19-2006, 10:44 AM

And, this makes me sound like the geography dunce that I am, but where is la Republigue des Reves? :oops:

Do not feel like a dunce :hug: If you want to learn about la Republique google G. Garfield Crimmins or go to Amazon's book page and type in the G. Garfield Crimmins under authors. His book is out of print now but either of those things should give you some info.

Nadja xxx

mwedzi
12-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Those both look great! I really :heart: the besotted scarf. Just beautiful.

hunterjenn
12-19-2006, 12:06 PM

Do not feel like a dunce :hug: If you want to learn about la Republique google G. Garfield Crimmins or go to Amazon's book page and type in the G. Garfield Crimmins under authors. His book is out of print now but either of those things should give you some info.

Nadja xxx

:roflhard: It's not an actual place--now I DO feel silly!! I'm on my way to check it out, though. :teehee:

nadja la claire
12-19-2006, 03:52 PM

Nadja xxx

:roflhard: It's not an actual place--now I DO feel silly!! I'm on my way to check it out, though. :teehee:

Not real? What do you mean it's not real? :??

:teehee: Just kidding. My DH wrote the book and did the artwork and I did the rewrites, so for us it is a very real place.

Nadja xxx

hunterjenn
12-20-2006, 02:50 AM
Not real? What do you mean it's not real? :??

:teehee: Just kidding. My DH wrote the book and did the artwork and I did the rewrites, so for us it is a very real place.

Nadja xxx

YOU'RE KIDDING?? It sounds so cool--reading about it totally made me want a copy! Congrats on having such a creative DH. :)

mulene
12-20-2006, 08:04 AM
wow those are amazing! They look totally gorgeous - I love the patterns on them both!

Mama Bear
12-20-2006, 10:06 AM
They are both lovely! I am especially fond of the green one.

Mama Bear