PDA

View Full Version : sooo...any spinning goodies under your tree?

Julie
12-25-2006, 03:17 PM
I am SO going to need more bobbins. :shock:

take a look at what my DH did... pic (http://www.flickr.com/photos/35852854@N00/332980930/)

Liliyarn
12-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Congrats!!

DH and I don't exchange gifts. We adopt someone for Christmas and spend everything on him/her. This year it was an elderly lady in a state run retirement home.

He enables me so well during the year.

Your's is doing an awesome job too! Did you leak info to him or was he a good study? That is some primo fiber!

TrinaOR
12-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Actually my Christmas was VERY spinning oriented... My daughter got me a spinning wheel for Christmas and my birthday.. I got it early... DH got me a set of hand carders, and he and DSS got me wool...to spin... and I to need more bobbins:> many more bobbins lol... one is a blue bump that will make an awesome sash.. the other is called a mystery batt.. I love doing those...they turn out so neat looking... and I am also learning how to card :?? kinda.. I have a lb of alpaca to practice on :cheering:

Andrea
12-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Nice, Julie!! :cheering:

I got a couple gift certificates from The Fold, including 3 more spinning lessons. Of course, even though I got it a couple weeks ago, my wheel was a gift. And so I didn't forget, my mom bought a little spinning wheel made for a dollhouse as one of my gifts :teehee: