PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Knitting Bag

brendajos
12-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Now that Christmas is over I am starting to really itch for a new knitting bag. (well i start itching for a new bag about as soon as I break in a bag...*sigh*) I am just trying to decide about this one. The price is awesome and I think it looks cute but I am wondering what you think of immediately when you look at it....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/brendajos/whatisit.jpg

Ingrid
12-26-2006, 12:32 PM
:?? Where does one need pink camouflage? A bakery? :teehee:

brendajos
12-26-2006, 12:37 PM
lol well i have never been a cammo kinda girl until i came across PINK cammo! lol!

My part time job is also selling knives now which had me all in a freaked out twither (basically picturing Rambo-esque people calling in and feeling like we need a waiting period for our knives :teehee:) UNTIL I saw that we are getting a supply of pink knives AND lime green knives with daisies on them! now i am very impatiently waiting for them to come in stock...lol

cindyln
12-26-2006, 12:40 PM
I like it! Where can I find it at?

letah75
12-26-2006, 12:43 PM
My first thought?

"Ohhh, gimme"

brendajos
12-26-2006, 12:43 PM
lol i will tell you as soon as i order mine...(there are only a few left! ;))

koolbreeze
12-26-2006, 04:10 PM
looks like a diaper bag i've seen.... i like it!

brendajos
12-26-2006, 04:20 PM
wellllllllllllllllll there it is....it IS a diaper bag. I am not opposed to that because I like all the pockets...I just don't want one that screeeeeeeeeams diaper bag ya know. :thinking:

Andrea
12-26-2006, 07:42 PM
lol i will tell you as soon as i order mine...(there are only a few left! ;))

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
I like it!! Order it!!

And pink knives??? :thud: For some reason, I love pink things! My DH just bought me a pink Sudoku game and a pink Broom Vac thingie :teehee:

KristiMetz
12-26-2006, 09:22 PM
I have seen many a diaper bag and that was not my first thought, for what it's worth. :) In fact I didn't even think of that until someone pointed it out.

I think it's super cute, and would make a great knitting bag!

Mulderknitter
12-26-2006, 10:27 PM
i didn't think about any of that, I thought " where in the heck in afghanistan am I going to need to worry about my knitting??" I hate to say it, and i am most certainly not trying to start a fight of any sort, but I think sometimes, there are things that need to be left to the soldiers, ie camo, as trendy as it is now.

aineepooh1
12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
I like it has lots of pockets to hold needles.. GET IT

madametj
12-26-2006, 11:43 PM
honestly, my first thought was that it looks like a baby bag.

but if u really like it, i say go for it :cheering:

janelanespaintbrush
12-26-2006, 11:49 PM

Now I want doughnuts! :drool: As for the bag, I'm not usually a fan of pink but I do think it's cute. If you don't buy it, you may regret it. And do you want to live with that for the rest of your life? I think not. Better get it before it's out of stock. :teehee:

brendajos
12-27-2006, 12:28 AM

Now I want doughnuts! :drool: As for the bag, I'm not usually a fan of pink but I do think it's cute. If you don't buy it, you may regret it. And do you want to live with that for the rest of your life? I think not. Better get it before it's out of stock. :teehee:

lol I ordered it but i have to wait for them to process it with my employee discount so that I can officially make it mine! ;) I have another that I ordered too that I think is bigger and the price was perfect so hopefully it isn't paper thin or anything. One of these days i need to go to the warehouse and hang out with the stuff there looking at it all :teehee:

(now if only i could convince my company that we need to buy Zappos and start a yarn site...i would NEVER leave there then.....and would just start signing over my paychecks...lol)

aineepooh1
12-27-2006, 12:40 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

cindyln
12-27-2006, 01:28 AM
ok now that you bought yours,where can I buy it?