PDA

View Full Version : Options for Christmas

losnana
12-26-2006, 08:18 PM
As I said in another post today I got these from my DH for Christmas. I've been knitting with them all day and could NOT love them more. What a wonderfully flexible cable! With every other circular I've ever used I've had to pour boiling water over it to unkink. I just took these out and started knitting away. At least after I put the needles on the cables. LOL. Seriously, I don't care if they never come out with the shorter cable. It is so flexible that ML will be a snap. If only they had size 1 and 2 needles!

Angelia
12-26-2006, 08:36 PM
They are wonderful!! :inlove: I'm also hoping for smaller needle sizes (and larger ones in their dpns!).

janelanespaintbrush
12-26-2006, 08:47 PM
If only they had size 1 and 2 needles!

You can always get the classic circs in those sizes. They aren't interchangeable, but the 32" length works well for magic loop -- I can fit two socks on them with no problem. Like you said, with magic loop being so easy, I don't feel the need to get any other lengths.

Braden
12-26-2006, 11:03 PM
I REALLY like my Options set. Really flexible cable, sharp tips, and nickel plating. Really the best interchangeable set out there.