PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmmmmmmalabrigo

jberry16
12-29-2006, 12:54 PM
look what I bought on e-bay yesterday!!! I can't wait till it gets here, I think it wants to be some mittens, or maybe a touch of whimsy scarf, hummm. What do you think it wants to be? the color is tuareg.
:happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance: :woot:
just wait to see how happy I'll be when the USPS delivers it (however long that will take, :pout: )

Deeknit
12-29-2006, 01:24 PM
First off it just wants to be fondled. :happydance:

deeknit

orcoastknitter
12-29-2006, 01:27 PM
I making the scrunchable scarf with mine and it's sooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooft. Thank goodness I have two hanks of it.

brownishcoat
12-29-2006, 01:35 PM
I've been fondling mine since October first, and I just cast on for my scarf this week (had to finish other projects).

I'm using the Feb. 1 scarf pattern from my Knitting Pattern-a-Day calendar.

sara_jayne
12-29-2006, 03:06 PM
Soooooooo pretty!!!!

Ingrid
12-29-2006, 04:45 PM
You're gonna looooooove it!!!

jberry16
01-04-2007, 10:47 AM
I got my Mmmmmmmmmmalabrigo yesterday-o how soft it is. I want it to just be with me forever, mmmmmmm. Wonder what I can make with 216 yards of it-don't want to waste an inch. (petting and fondling it) ahh.
Has anyone made the touch of whimsy scarf? how long does it take? My fil is going into surgery tomorrow and I plan on being at the hospital for a while (double bypass) wonder how much I can get done there? I'm also thinking I will take my sockintine swap socks to work on too.
(ps Prayer's needed for his surgery and recovery) thanks.

ecb
01-04-2007, 02:11 PM
as i have mentioned so many times before I M making a MMMMM felted bag
I fell asleep last night with my work next to me, and woke up at about 2:30am fondling it in my sleep
I have been making this for a bit over a week now, and I M loving this project
it is gonna be a HUGE bag, and I M looking at making a partition and some pockets too

You ladies have helped create a Knitting monster - ME

ecb

Angelia
01-04-2007, 03:28 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: You loved on it in your sleep!!! I love it!!

Congrats on your first Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :cheering: :cheering:

Stiney
01-04-2007, 03:32 PM
I haven't made the scarf yet, JBerry, just drooled at the pictures of it. :rofl:

I think you'll get a lot of knitting done in the hospital--I did when my mom was there for a few hours.

Hope everything goes well!

Eloewien
01-04-2007, 07:15 PM
I want mmmmmmm but no one around here carries it... :crying: I'm also too broke after christmas spending to order any. Hopefully in a month or so I'll get over my brokeness- or I can beg hubby to order me some for valentines day!

jberry16
01-04-2007, 07:38 PM
I want mmmmmmm ... I can beg hubby to order me some for valentines day!
oooooooo I like the way you think!