PDA

View Full Version : Boredom washcloths

Georgiasmama
12-31-2006, 12:40 AM
OK so what do you do on a friday night when you dont have supplies for the project you want to start? I dig thru my stash and get rid of the winter blues!

I found some nice sugar n cream yarn in this super fun bright cheerful color and just knit it up for a wash cloth for my daughter. again bored today and started another.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/luvbugcreations/PICT2959.jpg

itsjustmeghan
12-31-2006, 12:48 AM
you can never go wrong with extra washclothes!!!
i always end up just studying the pattern i want to start over and over and over and over again. hahaha.

Georgiasmama
12-31-2006, 12:55 AM
hehe I have been doing that with some of the dish cloth patterns I have. but this is so simple and this is what I use to make squares for childrens blankets. so it works. hehe

there are other s I really want to make but a little more of my sweet time for those. hmmm maybe tomorrow!

Skater
12-31-2006, 03:18 AM
I love that pattern. I'm on my second washcloth using it. It looks nice, and it's so easy. I plan on using up a lot of my Sugar 'n Cream by making it.

Lieke
12-31-2006, 05:02 AM
they look great. I love the yarn and the pattern makes the yarn look even more beautiful

sara_jayne
12-31-2006, 10:48 AM
They look great - such a cheerful color! And there is nothing like stash busting! :thumbsup: