PDA

View Full Version : New Magknits (Jan 2007) is up!

RachelG
01-01-2007, 07:32 AM
http://www.magknits.com

I love Waders.

(Perhaps it is only partially up...there are 5 patterns available. Aren't there usually a bit more than that?)

Deeknit
01-01-2007, 09:22 AM
It is usual that there is only 5,,,,but hey, did you check out the ad for Purlescence?

I cruised through it....Can wait to see those patterns in February.

misstialouise
01-01-2007, 06:06 PM
I have to say..

<yawn>

I usually find at least ONE pattern that I like in Magknits... but..

Nothin' this month...

PinkRoses
01-01-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm really not liking that collar thingy. :shrug: It's just too crazy for my taste. :verysad:

Ingrid
01-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Indian Summer Collar-- :roflhard: :roflhard:

SbutterAMfly
01-01-2007, 07:32 PM
I must agree, I'm not super impressed with this issue. :pout:
The laptop case is a pretty interesting idea, but I don't have a use for one :shrug:

At least I've been saved the distress of finding another pattern that I'll never have time to knit.

kristinw
01-01-2007, 07:41 PM
That collar is hideous!! :rofl: :roflhard:

Angelia
01-01-2007, 07:43 PM
I just sat and stared at the thing for a full minute before I could even laugh! DH is sitting nearby and I asked him to look at it--"what is THAT?" he asked. I think, for one brief moment, he was afraid I was going to knit it! :roflhard: :roflhard:

Stiney
01-01-2007, 07:55 PM
I just sat and stared at the thing for a full minute before I could even laugh! DH is sitting nearby and I asked him to look at it--"what is THAT?" he asked. I think, for one brief moment, he was afraid I was going to knit it! :roflhard: :roflhard:

You should knit it for him as a joke.

Then tell him, "That'll teach you to not be properly impressed with the socks I knit you!"

I think I like Waders, but it's hard to see in that colorway. The laptop case is intriguing, but needs tweaking. The hat is kinda cute. Sweater's kinda cute. But they're both cute/blah.

madametj
01-01-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm really not liking that collar thingy. :shrug: It's just too crazy for my taste. :verysad:

thats because is has no taste :ick:

yes, i plan on wearing this to the...... :?? well, it could always come in handy when..... um, when.....

Ingrid
01-01-2007, 09:53 PM
There's always Halloween!

feministmama
01-02-2007, 12:01 AM
It should go on the "you knit what???" website. :roflhard: :roflhard:

Debbie
01-02-2007, 03:40 AM
Be sure to check out the site Deeknit mentioned ... the contest sounds very fun and the winner of the first "story" is amazing !

http://www.purlescence.co.uk/storytellers/cinderella.html

catownedanna
01-02-2007, 05:47 AM
This post's Swedish word/phrase: "Jag tycker om Holey Cable" = "I like Holey Cable"
_____

I like Holey Cable but wouldn't have minded to see a front picture of it!

I kind of like the socks too...

The collar... Ouch...

And, am I the only one wishing for MagKnits to include more pictures of the designs? I often have problems imagining what their designs will look like form other angles. And with tops and other clothing items, I really need that... :shrug:

KellyK
01-02-2007, 11:49 AM
That collar SKEERED me!! I emitted an audible "GAH!" :shock: