PDA

View Full Version : WIP - Easybreezy from Knitty

Jan in CA
01-16-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm having a lot of fun knitting this. I'm using Paton's Classic Merino in Harvest and it will be for Afghans for Afghans which is where I found the link to the pattern.

Doing the neck this way is a new learning experience for me and it's so easy! This is the front and the fabric is curling because it's stockinette. The sides are joined in a new way, too. Can't wait to try it! I can see possibilities with this pattern!
Easybreezy
(http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEsummer03/PATTeasybreezy.html)

newamy
01-16-2007, 06:29 PM
That looks good so far and it should be great for the Afghans Project.

You know I have seen that pattern before and thought the girls looked too old for anything I would make. But I just now noticed that it would fit my daughter perfect. Might have to make that...

nadja la claire
01-16-2007, 06:48 PM
That's just beautiful :inlove: :inlove: It's a fabulous yarn, perfect for an afghan.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Jan in CA
01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
That's just beautiful :inlove: :inlove: It's a fabulous yarn, perfect for an afghan.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Thanks! It's not for an afghan afghan though it's for the Afghans for Afghans charity. I only make sweaters and hats for them..afghans literally would take forever and be cost prohibitive. :teehee:

psammeadred
01-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Ooh, that colorway is so pretty! Did you have to order it online? I haven't seen that one before.

Jan in CA
01-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Ooh, that colorway is so pretty! Did you have to order it online? I haven't seen that one before.

I did order it online, but I don't know if you'd have to. Some of the larger Joanns or Michaels may have it. I got it at Joanns (http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml;$sessionid$GT3WNLYAAEZGEP4SY5NBHOR50 LD3OEPO?CATID=88320&PRODID=85778) on sale with free shipping which just happens to be available right now, too! At the time I bought this I also got the Wedgewood color. I wish I'd gotten a few more, too. These new colorways are gorgeous!

aineepooh1
01-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Jan
UHH what is it exactly?? :oops: :oops: I can't figure out what it is although the yarn is loverly~!! :happydance:

Jan in CA
01-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Jan
UHH what is it exactly?? :oops: :oops: I can't figure out what it is although the yarn is loverly~!! :happydance:

Did you look at the link to the pattern? :?? It's a little sleeveless vest or top. :teehee:

I'm all done! Pix soon!