PDA

View Full Version : yarn is my valium

lauraknits
01-23-2007, 12:08 PM
I had a dream last night that I ordered 25 skeins of yarn and when it was finally delivered, it was 250 skeins and I ROLLED in it! Nice dream. Aaahhhhhhh... yarnium.

aineepooh1
01-23-2007, 12:31 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
Hey I have ACTUALLY slept with mine (accidentally)
its better than AMBIEN~!!
HERE'S TO MORE HAPPY YARN :clink: DREAMS~!!

lauraknits
01-23-2007, 12:45 PM
yup, I was REALLY stressed out yesterday and had a lot of trouble falling asleep. I love it that I comforted myself by rolling in yarn! Better for you than large amounts of chocolate (although that's good, too....)

bip
01-23-2007, 02:13 PM
How interesting! Yarn is my crack! I stayed up till midnight last night winding balls for my next project and now I am totally fried at work today.

aineepooh1
01-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Bip~~~ :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
Yep, are you thinking about your "crack" as we speak..?
Are you waiting for your next fix??
:roflhard:

bip
01-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Ainepooh, totally! I am wondering if I can finish my baby blanket on the train home tonight, and if I should cast on something simple like the pink fun fur scarf I have planned for the young daughter of a friend who is having a baby (don't want her to feel left out) or if I am finally ready to one sock inside the other Magic Loop style.

Magic Loop really is the gateway technique, encouraging youngsters to try more dangerous techniques such as DPNs and advanced colorwork!

Mama Bear
01-23-2007, 07:23 PM
My husband laughed out loud when I read him the subject line.

Guess that tells a little about me ;)

Mama Bear