PDA

View Full Version : So many patterns/yarns ~~ so little time.

DragonsChest
01-24-2007, 04:05 PM
I am currently working on a sweater, plan on socks next, have patterns/yarns coming from an online purchase for a felted purse and felted bowls, and I still can't keep myself from looking at other patterns and yarns.

ARGH!!! This is driving me crazy! I have so much I want to do and so few evening hours in which to do it. Why oh why are there so many cute patterns out there, and scrumptious yummy yarns to knit in?!? LOL

lauraknits
01-24-2007, 04:23 PM
yep, it's a tough world. Soo much nice yarn and patterns, so little time! I just got an email from webs that they sold out of one of the sale yarns I ordered online. SO sad, I have been waiting for it for over a week and now I find out I can't have it! OUCH! At least I have other yarn order arriving this Friday via UPS, yay! I can't even remember what that one is!

Jan in CA
01-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Yup...I think it's part of the disease. :teehee:

aineepooh1
01-24-2007, 05:27 PM
I KNowwwwwwwwww
why does it have to be that way?? :shrug: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:
I love my obsession~!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

DragonsChest
01-25-2007, 02:56 PM
My online order arrived yesterday, and now I have three projects queued up. :happydance:

VictoiseC
01-25-2007, 06:37 PM
What's worse, I just start up a new project like I just did now while the other project is laying on the couch, and the other project on the floor in its basket..... I love little things to work on during the big projects, like I just saw my little wooden dpns laying there and a ball of yarn next to the computer and I started making wrist warmers. Yup life is tough.