PDA

View Full Version : OT:tonight's grey's anatomy! Warning!!! Possible Spoilers!!

Pages : [1] 2

lissalue
01-25-2007, 11:02 PM
can i simply say oh my gosh!! will they say yes? wow!

brendajos
01-25-2007, 11:14 PM
ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh! Some haven't seen it yet!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
01-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Go ahead and chat away... I'll change the title to include "possible spoilers"

(now I can't wait to watch it!!!!)

brendajos
01-25-2007, 11:22 PM
sorry Lissa...being a person who has to watch most shows on tape since I work at night I get all fretty (IT IS TOO A WORD! :tap:) about having shows ruined for me before I get to see them.

That being said I audibly gasped during the shows several times tonight! :cheering:

(though i did say NO over and over when the one got down on his knee--but not the other one that was chose those to be his first words to say!)

lissalue
01-25-2007, 11:50 PM
sorry, i wasn't thinking :doh: just got all excited :teehee:
yeah, i am with you brendajos, can't wait to see what happens.

oh, and i had to send ds to bed in a hurry when izzie informed george that he had "broken" a part of callie :oops:

brendajos
01-25-2007, 11:53 PM
that made me laugh out loud!

When Derek and Meredith were talking at the end was probably one of my favorite scenes ever! Whatta good boy! ;)

lissalue
01-25-2007, 11:55 PM
yeah, that was sweet! did you see the previews for next week?
i can't wait!

orcoastknitter
01-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Why did I read this??? :wall:

I have an hour to go before it's on!!! Dang it!

Why do I do this to myself? :wall:

lol

brendajos
01-26-2007, 12:53 AM

lol

lol okay now see that's your own fault! :teehee:

suzeeq
01-26-2007, 02:04 AM
I got all choked up when the girl's mother spoke to the friend. That was so great!

Oh yeah, the couples... we'll just have to see, though I read that one couple does get married by the end of the season. I didn't read there were going to be two proposals though.

sue

orcoastknitter
01-26-2007, 02:18 AM

lol

lol okay now see that's your own fault! :teehee:

It was worth the wait!

snowangel
01-26-2007, 08:32 AM
I loved this episode!

I just got on the Grey's boat this season but I am so hooked!
I cried so hard when the parents of that girl spoke to the other girl and said such nice things. :pout: I am such a sucker for touching moments like that.

Audible gasps is right! I wasn't prepared for either of those proposals! I can't wait til next week!

kitkat
01-26-2007, 10:17 AM
I read on some other forum that Isaiah might be getting the boot due to bad behavior.......oh that would be bad, I DO like him.

And who is going to get the chief job? Or is the chief going to renege and stay on???

lissalue
01-26-2007, 10:36 AM
well, since his wife has another man, he now has no reason to leave. it took him long enough to figure out what he was losing anyway! as far as the weddings go, i have no clue who it will be. i can't wait.

Jan in CA
01-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Good show! I sure hope Mark Sloane doesn't get the chiefs job, I was hoping he was leaving!

jodstr2
01-26-2007, 12:08 PM
good show! :cheering:

becjo
01-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Oh no - I was scared McSteamy was leaving - I want my eye candy :heart: he is just too hot! I think its a thing for the "bad boy"

I LOVED how Burke proposed at the end - it just seemed sincere and real - but with the previews, does Christine say no? She looks numb and lost sitting on that bed!!!! They are an odd couple - to say the least.

Poor George - he's just lost right now - sad! Him and Izzie talking and hugging - I just teared up something fierce! They are so cute as friends!

I hope the Chief isn't leaving now! It wouldnt be the same without him!

And I love Izzie and Bailey are going to end up working together to get this clinic going - how awesome how that turned out!!! :happydance:

Next week looks AWESOME! What the heck is happening - and what will happen now with Ellis and the Chief if her memory is back????? Thursday is going to seem so far away! Can't wait!!!!

brendajos
01-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Okay if her memory really IS back I may have to stop watching because there has to be SOME sense of reality in the show.

I do hope that Callie says no because that proposal is obviously not well timed. Maybe later in the season but not now.

As much as I loathe Isaiah Washington right now I am having a hard time remembering that when I watch him on the show. I wanted him to say he was sorry after she said all that and then just gasped with what he said instead!

I think that they are leaving it open for the Chief to retire when he finally gets her back but this story will allow them to keep him around.

CarmenIbanez
01-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Okay, so I have officially seen like, three episodes of the show. I just started watching when Lifetime started showing it a few weeks ago, so I read all your posts and I'm just thinking, huh? Who are they talking about, what is happening? In like a year and half when I've finally seen all the seasons and get to this episode, I'll be like, OOOOOHHHHHh!

jodstr2
01-26-2007, 01:28 PM
it's the only show I cannot miss. I caught up with Netflix becuse I missed most of the 1st season and about half of the 2nd. CV even watches with me. if he misses some of it, he asks me for a recap. but if you ask him, he'd never admit to being hooked on it. :lol:

Jan in CA
01-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Okay if her memory really IS back I may have to stop watching because there has to be SOME sense of reality in the show.

Doesn't she have alzheimers? Do you think they mean that it's back for good? That would be too weird. :??

lissalue
01-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Maybe it is more like a day of remembering? :shrug:

i agree, i think it would be too weird if it came back for good.

MoniDew
01-27-2007, 07:57 AM
when izzie informed george that he had "broken" a part of callie :oops:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Funniest line of the whole night! I've been cracking up over it ever since.

And yes, the double proposal was a surprise (and the double surprise that neither one of the proposals involved Derek/Merideth!) The Burke/Yang proposal seemed sincere. I was thrilled that the first words to her were "marry me!" PERFECT moment. I agree that the George/Callie proposal was a case of bad timing at a vulnerable moment.

But this show is known for its twists, and who knows which couple will marry and which will not (especially given that actor Isaiah Washington is in a ton of hot water right now for his potty mouth - both public and private.)
________
PLYMOUTH BACKPACK (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Plymouth_Backpack)

zkimom
01-27-2007, 07:35 PM
I loved the fact that Burke proposed to Christina. I do hate the fact that Sandra Oh has only 2 expressions -- the one where her brows are raised and the one where they aren't.

I know that the actor that plays Burke needs to take sensitivity training but I don't watch it for the actors. I watch it for the characters and all of the actors do a fine job of bringing their characters to life.

Does anyone read greyswriters.com? Grey Matters (www.greyswriters.com)

It's the writers' blog and it's so much fun to read after you've watched the show. The writers talk about why the characters do the things they do and give a little of their own background so you know where they are coming from when they are writing a particular episode.

I'm not a big tv watcher but Grey's has me hooked!

Best,
Susan

brendajos
02-01-2007, 10:09 PM
ooooooooooooooooh :rofl: :roflhard: :rofl: dumb kids

jodstr2
02-02-2007, 12:52 PM
"her name's Callie O'Malley" :rofl: :cheering:

Mark and Addison! :?eyebrow:

how much did that suck for Meredith that her mother was lucid and yet a complete b**** to her. AAAAND when Meredith put her in her place, she wasn't lucid anymore. :(

Christina's not a ring person. I'll gladly take that 3 ct rock in platinum from her. :)

Jessica
02-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Jodstr2, I said the same thing to Boy when we were watching it :roflhard:

"Um, honey....can I have that?" :flirt:

lissalue
02-02-2007, 06:52 PM
I looked at dh and said, "I don't care what kind of person you are, you don't put down a rock like that!"

Yay for George for standing up for Callie!

MoniDew
02-03-2007, 10:03 AM
"her name's Callie O'Malley" :rofl: :cheering:

Mark and Addison! :?eyebrow:

how much did that suck for Meredith that her mother was lucid and yet a complete b**** to her. AAAAND when Meredith put her in her place, she wasn't lucid anymore. :(

Christina's not a ring person. I'll gladly take that 3 ct rock in platinum from her. :)

YEAH! What she said!!
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
________
Herbalaire (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/herbalaire/)

jodstr2
02-08-2007, 12:49 PM
:cheering: TONIGHT!!! :cheering:

yay for Thursday night! :heart:

Cristy
02-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I agree...yay for Thursday!

I heard the spoiler that Callie and George get married but in the thing I was reading it sort of indicated that maybe it was b/c she was pregnant which isn't how it worked out at all....unless that part comes up later.....??!?!?!?

I love Christina and Burk although dh HATES her...he loves George and says he's the only "real" character on the show.

I agree about the ring...I said, "uh...I'll take it!!"... :rofl:

I kind of wonder what will happen w/ the chief...here's my theory....Miranda will get the chief's job and Izzie will run the clinic. Anyone one that wagon w/ me??? On the one hand I think "no, that'll never happen" but then on the other I think "yep..that's it...".

I hated seeing Addison and McSteamy together...I was really rooting for her and Karev...especially since I dh and I argued last season over whether they'd steer those two together...I said they would and dh said it'd never happen...I don't think it's over...I think they'll still end up in the sack...

orcoastknitter
02-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm ready! I just hope puppy will let me watch it!

:teehee:

jodstr2
02-08-2007, 02:31 PM
yeah I'm with you Cristy, I think Bailey becomes chief.
but... I don't understand the "ranks" of the doctors and I think Bailey (is she a resident?) is "below" Burke/Sloan/Shepherd/Montgomery (who are attendings?), so one of the 4 of them higher in line would have better chance at becoming chief before Bailey... I think? or maybe that's not how these job openings work...

did I hear right? in the previews did they say tonight is the first of a 3-parter?

interesting spoiler. I suppose Callie could have accepted because she's pregnant and maybe we (and George) don't know that yet.

dustinac
02-08-2007, 02:43 PM
:cheering: YaY for Thursdays!! I didn't like how the last one ended :ick: .. and Izzy who I usually like irked me last week.. George is my favorite.. I keep hoping the Chief will decide not to retire I like him and want him to stay.. :teehee:

1to1
02-08-2007, 02:51 PM
I just started watching all the DVD's of :heart: Season 1 and 2 :heart: .

Then I cheated and went to the Grey's Anatomy website and read about all of Season 3 episodes.
:oops: :shrug: I know, I know :shrug: :oops:

I have been watching these after the family has gone to bed (yup, I've been up to 2 o'clock cause I can't stop) and I am laughing and crying and waiting to wake someone up. The thing I like about watching the DVDs besides NO commercials is the commentaries of the director, writer, etc.

I haven't watched an actual episode on TV so I wonder when Season 3 will come out on DVD?.

jodstr2
02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
funny (elevator scene) preview of tonight's here on the show site (http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index).

brendajos
02-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I agree...yay for Thursday!

I heard the spoiler that Callie and George get married but in the thing I was reading it sort of indicated that maybe it was b/c she was pregnant which isn't how it worked out at all....unless that part comes up later.....??!?!?!?

Well if she was when they got married there would be a time/space continuum problem i would think. i don't think that reeeeeeeeeally she would know when they got married since he didn't break her stuff until the week before they got married. and if memory serves, they weren't doing that at all before except WAAAAAAAAAAAY before. so the question is, how far after she and Mark did their thing, are we? we didn't celebrate any holidays with them this year so is it only a month or so after that or what? cuz if it is, then there is a problem of "who's yer daddy." :shock:

brendajos
02-08-2007, 03:39 PM
oh did i mention i HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it when these shows go "out in the field"... MOST of the time they are incredibly anticlimatic. ER does them all the time and they are usually my least favorite parts of the show. I think the "disaster" scenes are just so much better done in movies and TV just doesn't have the ability to make it look quite right. That being said, GA has rarely disappointed me yet so hopefully tonight they will prove me wrong! :D

Stiney
02-08-2007, 03:46 PM
I started watching Grey's a couple of weeks ago because it's on after Ugly Betty ( :heart: ) and I have no idea what you all are talking about. :rofl:

I refer to them as "Poo-stain mustache" "the black doctor" "the blonde chick" "the Asian chick" "the other chick" "the dude who is dating the other chick" etc. :rofl:

I was very disappointed to learn who "McSteamy" and "McDreamy" are. McSteamy might be cute if he shaved that poo-stain off his face, but McDreamy? No thanks. :teehee:

dustinac
02-08-2007, 04:08 PM
I was very disappointed to learn who "McSteamy" and "McDreamy" are. McSteamy might be cute if he shaved that poo-stain off his face, but McDreamy? No thanks. :teehee:

:cheering: yay someone agrees with me.. McDreamy NOT... :teehee: brendajos will prolly ignore me now...

McSteamy's attitude ruins anything steamy about him for me.. I like George :rofl: :roflhard:

jodstr2
02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Well if she was when they got married there would be a time/space continuum problem i would think. i don't think that reeeeeeeeeally she would know when they got married since he didn't break her stuff until the week before they got married. and if memory serves, they weren't doing that at all before except WAAAAAAAAAAAY before. so the question is, how far after she and Mark did their thing, are we? we didn't celebrate any holidays with them this year so is it only a month or so after that or what? cuz if it is, then there is a problem of "who's yer daddy." :shock:

oooooh brendajos!
I forgot she did the dirty with Sloan! :shock:
yep, could be a 'who's yer daddy?' fer shure!!!!!

dustinac
02-08-2007, 04:26 PM
and he has been talking about having babies too well and was suppose to have one with Addison.. even asked if he would be a good father... :thinking:

Cristy
02-08-2007, 04:50 PM
you guys present an interesting point about the baby stuff...I think the spoiler I read was just off...it was one week before the proposal episode (so three weeks ago??) and it said they were getting married and then it said..."so why do you think they might jump into that so quickly????" It was a cliff hanger kind of thing. It was probably one of those spoilers put out there just to freak everyone out...

I started thinking about the Bailey thing for two reasons: 1) when the chief kind of blew off all of the other doctors for his meeting and they were sitting on the floor...Miranda came up acting all "in charge" and they all had an interesting look on their face...someone said "the nazi's back"... and 2) The chief told her it'd be her position one day. I think that'll come back up (b/c he said she wasn't ready) and she'll start showing that she is ready to do it...

Just my thoughts....I could be way off though...

Cristy
02-08-2007, 04:52 PM
and I just realized that I didn't weigh in on the mcsteam/mcdreamy thing...I'm not all that into mcdreamy although he has his attractive moments but mcsteamy....him I could handle!! I'm a facial hair kind of lady anyway...

Cristy
02-09-2007, 12:27 AM
okay--for those of you on the east coast...what did you think of tonight's episode? I'm trying not to talk about it too much b/c I know we have a lot of west coasters out there...

Hildegard_von_Knittin
02-09-2007, 12:45 AM
:shrug: I think they're trying to be like ER... I like the show because it's NOT like ER...

jjminarcik
02-09-2007, 12:59 AM
I just watched tonight's episode that I had Tivo'd. . . . holy cow!!!! I'm not a big fan of the 'in the field' episodes either, but I thought this one was really well done. I don't think I can wait until next week!

Did anyone think of the pregnant woman that Alex saved and how she seems "attached" to him. . . . remember when he slept with a woman at the bar? Could it be her and she's unrecognizable, but she knows him??? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: Maybe I'm reading too much into it. . . .

I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: this show!

brendajos
02-09-2007, 01:22 AM
I am pretty sure, if i remember correctly (and NO i am not getting out my dvds! I am watching season six of The West Wing darnit! ;) ) that woman was a dying cancer patient (or heart maybe?) who was just trying to get some last "flings" in before she died. or am I thinking of someone else? :thinking:

Dangles
02-09-2007, 03:05 AM
Tis a good episode.

dustinac
02-09-2007, 09:02 AM
:pout: I didn't like it... only parts I liked was Alex after he found the lady... and how she would grab his arm.. and then they didn't let him stay with her... :shrug: hopefully next week will be better.. I hope it doesn't turn into ER..

Vendie
02-09-2007, 09:49 AM
when they start advertising it as "The Best Grey's Ever!", then we're in big trouble :teehee: I'm fearing that it's getting to event-y too. That's the biggest reason I don't watch ER anymore. It was just too much. I love the character development in Grey's.

Cristy
02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
I thought the episode was okay. The first thing that crossed my mind after Meredity fell is I wonder if McDreamy will think she tried to drown herself since he was making such a big deal out of the bathtub thing. And what's with that little girl??

The girl who was pregnant that Karev found was interesting--and did you see Addison when he was talking to her...you know she really does have the hots for him and the more involved he gets w/ pregnant patients, the more it's going to get to her!

So who thinks Christian and Burke will never make it to marriage?!?!?!?

jodstr2
02-09-2007, 11:58 AM
the happy sunshiney doctor cracks me up! :roflhard: and the way Callie talked to her! :roflhard: :cheering:

Meredith in the water... if you've ever been the Seattle waterfront you know what that water is like. :ick: :help:

I was sad because Alex couldn't stay with the pregnant woman. :(

yeah I figured George would tell the mom that he found her son. :?eyebrow: :(

"you need highlights". :roflhard:

Kaydee
02-09-2007, 12:12 PM
I thought the episode was okay.

I thought so too, it was just made out to be much more exciting than it was though. There was no way that was more exciting than the one with the code black...now that was a good Grey's. I am excited to see next week though, what's going to happen with Meridith?? I guess they'll have to find her since it really wouldn't be Grey's without Meridith Grey.

becjo
02-09-2007, 12:20 PM
It wasn't the best - but the ending surprised me. You know the little girl is going to get McDreamy but he's going to think it was all something Meredith did on purpose. And what's with her pushing him away? He can be my Prince Charming ANYDAY!

I still liked the episode though - dont get me wrong! I LOVE McSteamy. Him laughing at the Chief's hair - he's just such a "say what you think" guy - I love it! Plus, I love looking at that man! (Remember him when he was on Charmed?)

I think they are trying to make Alex not so much a hard-butt anymore so him and Addison can get together. He was making me want to cry with that lady. He was so concerned about that baby too - which I'm not sure is going to make it. Addison wouldnt even tell him if the baby was going to make it. The make up on that lady was so real, it was scary! Didn't she look like Meredith's step-mom? (The girl from St. Elmo's Fire) But I know its not her because she's obviously not pregnant.

I can't wait to see how they are going to pull this out for another 2 episodes.

And I dont EVER see Christine and Burke getting married. 2 HUGE egos are NOT going to work together. He's going to constantly shun her from surgeries if she makes him mad. You know she's not going to put up with that. Doesn't look good!

And wasn't George so cute with Callie - taking her picture. I LOVE George!

jodstr2
02-15-2007, 01:26 PM
:happydance: :cheering: TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheering: :happydance:

CateKnits
02-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Anyone read the writers' blog linked on the main Grey's site? She's trying to make it sound like she's actually going to kill Meredith. :roll: My bet is they'll put her in a coma or something and drag it out for ten or twenty more episodes. But I decided it would be okay with me if she does kill Mere off as long as they don't give the voice overs to Izzy. If Izzy gets the voice overs, I'm so not watch anymore! :teehee:

orcoastknitter
02-15-2007, 01:37 PM
I can't hardly wait!!!! :cheering:

On a side note: I was watching Under the Tuscan Sun this past weekend. I know that Sandra Oh (Christina) was in it. But I didn't realize that Kate Walsh (Addison) was her girlfriend** in the movie!

** I hope that is PC, I don't know what is anymore** Please forgive me! :wall:

Stiney
02-15-2007, 01:47 PM
I can't hardly wait!!!! :cheering:

On a side note: I was watching Under the Tuscan Sun this past weekend. I know that Sandra Oh (Christina) was in it. But I didn't realize that Kate Walsh (Addison) was her girlfriend** in the movie!

Not having seen the movie, I'm going to assume you mean "girlfriend" as in they're together, in which case it's PC as far as I know. You could also use "partner" or "significant other" if you really want to be PC.

Kaydee
02-15-2007, 04:35 PM
I hope its good tonight, I was a little dissappointed after they hyped it up last week and it didn't really live up to the hype.

I saw it on tv a while ago for a second time, and was surprised to see that/ I remembered Sandra Oh in it, but not Kate Walsh. I thought it was funny to see them in the movie then on Grey's. And I agree with Cawraven, as far as I know girlfriend is fine.

brendajos
02-15-2007, 11:07 PM
just finished watching and may I say .... "grrrrrrrroooooooaaaannnnnn"

I guess it helps to satisfy the people who were missing Denny and the Bomb Guy! (Yeah you know who you are! :teehee:)

CateKnits
02-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Okay, the little girl is safe with her mommy now, so Meredith has to live, right? Stupid metaphors. Gah. Am I the only one totally pumped that she might die? Don't get me wrong, I like Mere, but it would just be cool to kill off the main character, you know? The "devistating conclusion" they promised could totally be her dying?
..maybe?

I'm not a freak. :verysad:

brendajos
02-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Okay but if they do that we are going to have to start calling it Anatomy now and I am not sure I am okay with that! :roll:

CateKnits
02-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Why couldn't it still be Grey's? Ellis is still alive. :teehee:

brendajos
02-15-2007, 11:39 PM
yeah but the show really isn't "about" her...

I just found the whole story wth her silly tonight. The rest was fine but her part was just silly. :shrug:

CateKnits
02-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Hey, I'm just saying! It's not all about Meredith, either...
I just think it would be a cool concept, that's all. I know they won't do it because that's not how TV works. I get it.

brendajos
02-15-2007, 11:42 PM
:teehee: I must admit, that of all the characters she is actually my least favorite.... but i don't think they can do that to george anyway... it just wouldn't be right! :verysad:

CateKnits
02-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Izzy is my least favorite. :P
"I'MMA ROCKSTAR! oh, by the way, George, your friend is dying and we're all upset and I'm going to take now to tell you your marriage was a mistake, but we're still friends, right?"

Jan in CA
02-16-2007, 03:28 AM
Well, that wasn't nice of Izzy to say that right there for sure. I like her though and I like Meredith. I liked the show tonite, too. Guess I'm easy to please. :shrug: :teehee:

Yarnlady
02-16-2007, 07:24 AM
I just found the whole story wth her silly tonight. The rest was fine but her part was just silly. :shrug:I have to go with you on that one. It would be a first in TV history, I think, to kill off the main character of a highly successful show.

However it will be interesting to see what she and Denny have to talk about!

blueeyes28
02-16-2007, 07:51 AM
I fell asleep argg!!! I want to see Denny I think he the sexiest man alive besides my huband!

dustinac
02-16-2007, 09:38 AM

I guess it helps to satisfy the people who were missing Denny and the Bomb Guy! (Yeah you know who you are! :teehee:)

:cheering: I was so happy.. I know he is on Friday night lights but he doesn't look the same... I think its the bomb uniform :rofl:

I like Izzy she and George are my favorites.. with Alex close 3rd..

I liked the show last night and thought YEAH GA is back.. I really didn't like last week at all...and if keeping her dead for awhile means we have bomber guy for a bit.. I'll take it :teehee:

Chrissie
02-16-2007, 09:39 AM
he'll be back....he's supposed to be in two eppies, I think.

jodstr2
02-16-2007, 10:34 AM

:roflhard:

exactly!!!

stefcap
02-16-2007, 10:43 AM
E! News lied to me and I fell for it!!!!! :doh: :-x Sort of. Kristin Veitch, who has this segment about TV shows said that last night someone was gonna die (Does Meredith flatlining really count- The Chief never pronounced her). And she also said that next week someone else will die (dum, dum, dummmmmm). But she also said (here comes the lying part) that Jeffrey Dean Morgan (a.k.a. Denny) would guest on the show, but not dead and not as Denny. Thought for sure, they would pull the old Denny has an identical twin that we never knew about routine. (Can anyone say "Jump the Shark?") Am I mistaken, but was he not appearing as Denny and since he was with the bomb guy, doesn't that make him dead?

I think killing Meredith off would totally ruin the show, however they did do it once before. Does anyone remember 'Valerie's Family'? They killed her off and changed her off and changed the name of the show to 'The Hogan Family'. Maybe they'll call the show 'Grace's Anatomy' from now on. I'm usually pretty up to date on who's coming and going, and I did not hear anything about Ellen Pompeo leaving the show.

Until next week........

becjo
02-16-2007, 10:58 AM
I LOVED it! I was riveted the whole time! McDreamy's emotions over Mer was so real! And when Mcsteamy came and sat next to him and grabbed his arm - I just lost it! Addison looking out at seeing Derrick so sad was heart breaking too.

Christina's meeting with Burke and how Meredith was her "person" - I LOVED IT! And George crying at the door. My heart was breaking!

And what about Alex - he was having real emotions about all the death happening. When he went and told Addison he would notice if she was missing - how romantic!

I think people take it all way too seriously to say its jumped the shark. If someone sees one episode they dont like, they are so critical. Not all of them are going to be great. It's just a show - its not real life! It's all about entertainment. I was thoroughly entertained! I LOVED IT!

I'm looking forward to next week with Denny and the bomb guy. I'm just thrilled to see Denny not laying in bed. I forgot how tall he was!

I've already watched the replay on ABC twice! I'll watch it again this afternoon - I LOVED IT!

brendajos
02-16-2007, 11:12 AM
McDreamy's emotions over Mer was so real! And when Mcsteamy came and sat next to him and grabbed his arm - I just lost it! Addison looking out at seeing Derrick so sad was heart breaking too.

Christina's meeting with Burke and how Meredith was her "person" - I LOVED IT! And George crying at the door. My heart was breaking!

And what about Alex - he was having real emotions about all the death happening. When he went and told Addison he would notice if she was missing - how romantic!

See all that stuff, I liked...If they could have figured out a way to do it without Meredith I probably would have been just as happy with the show as you were. Sadly the only way that all would have worked is if it was Meredith...lol

Stiney
02-16-2007, 11:55 AM
McDreamy's bad at pretending to do CPR. The Chief, now, he looked like he was really doing CPR.

And what was with the lack of rib-cracking sound effects, anyway?

snowangel
02-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Someone help please!

I am a new watcher this season so I didn't have a clue who the people were that were in the room with Mer. I was making guesses based on the white and black outfits that they were symbolic which I thought was cheesy but I am intrigued as to who the "bomb guy" is.

I know that Denny was Izzy's fiance. Was that the white shirt guy?

Thanks!!! :muah:

dustinac
02-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Someone help please!

I am a new watcher this season so I didn't have a clue who the people were that were in the room with Mer. I was making guesses based on the white and black outfits that they were symbolic which I thought was cheesy but I am intrigued as to who the "bomb guy" is.

I know that Denny was Izzy's fiance. Was that the white shirt guy?

Thanks!!! :muah:

yeah Denny was in white and bomb guy was in the black :teehee:

brendajos
02-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Look at her not even explaining the bomb guy...lol.

Second season (after Meredith found out Derek was married) there was a guy who came into the ER with an unexploded shell in him (from some civil war re-enactment or something like that) The Bomb Guy was the one who was talking people through getting the shell out of the guy without it exploding (meredith ended up being the one that was pulling it out) She got it out of the guy and handed it to the bomb squad guy. Burke started operating and then meredith went out in the hall to watch the bomb guy walk off with the shell. the guy got a ways down the hall and it exploded killing him. (miraculously it didn't appear to do any real damage to the hospital since they were all back to work without any damage to the hospital the next week! :teehee:)

snowangel
02-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Interesting!
I think it is time for me to rent seasons 1 and 2. I wasn't planning to get so hooked but now I have to know everything!

Thanks for the info!

dustinac
02-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Look at her not even explaining the bomb guy...lol.

Second season (after Meredith found out Derek was married) there was a guy who came into the ER with an unexploded shell in him (from some civil war re-enactment or something like that) The Bomb Guy was the one who was talking people through getting the shell out of the guy without it exploding (meredith ended up being the one that was pulling it out) She got it out of the guy and handed it to the bomb squad guy. Burke started operating and then meredith went out in the hall to watch the bomb guy walk off with the shell. the guy got a ways down the hall and it exploded killing him. (miraculously it didn't appear to do any real damage to the hospital since they were all back to work without any damage to the hospital the next week! :teehee:)

umm that is because I don't really remeber much from that show.. just him and my sadness... see he was suppose to live and date Mer.. not blow up... :rofl:

brendajos
02-16-2007, 12:37 PM
lol you crack me up. and NO he is NOT allowed to leave Friday Night Lights just to have some weird affair in the afterlife! hmph! :teehee:

dustinac
02-16-2007, 12:42 PM
lol you crack me up. and NO he is NOT allowed to leave Friday Night Lights just to have some weird affair in the afterlife! hmph! :teehee:

:verysad: but he is better on GA

:rofl:

Kaydee
02-16-2007, 12:42 PM
I really liked how Christina looked like she was going to cry when they were standing outside the room Meridith was in, she's not as tough as she lets on. Her and Izzy are probably my faves although I'm really starting to like Addison (I couldn't stand her when she first came on the show). Meridith is my least fave character...I think she's just so winey and annoying for some reason so it wouldn't really bother me too much if they killed her off (although I can't imagine they would do that). When Meridith woke up coughing, I almost thought the whole thing was a dream...that was until they showed Denny and the bomb guy. Does this devestating Grey's next week mean that someone will die? :??

brendajos
02-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Not as a Dead Guy! Bomb Guy yes... Dead Guy no! :teehee:

I think that Meredith's mother is going to die next week. She still hasn't had that surgery yet.

dustinac
02-16-2007, 12:57 PM
see dead guy just doesn't register with me yet.. :teehee:

Addison has grown on me too.. Mer hasn't been a favorite of mine either.. and I'm not really sure why.. I like Dr. Bailey a lot too and the Chief.. McDreamy ehhh :shrug:

I think it will be her mom too... I don't see how they could kill off any of the main characters.. but maybe they will shock us ...they might be able to get rid of Callie (although I like her.. ) that wouldn't really change the show that much.. or McSteamy...

Kaydee
02-16-2007, 01:54 PM
I think it will be her mom too... I don't see how they could kill off any of the main characters.. but maybe they will shock us ...they might be able to get rid of Callie (although I like her.. ) that wouldn't really change the show that much.. or McSteamy...

I didn't even think about Meridith's mom, but that's a good point...unless they do decide to go for a total shocker it really can't be one of the original characters. Or could it???? :thinking:

Cristy
02-16-2007, 01:59 PM
dh read a spoiler that says that they recessitate (sp?) Meredith but her mother dies. Don't know if it's true...it also said Callie is hiding a "big secret"...which brings me back to the pregnancy thing I posted before...could it be that she is somehow pregnant? I think it's more likely something weird like she's been married before or something...who knows...

And I'm starting to like Addison too...I really liked that Mark was there to console Derrick...I've been convinced that their friendship would somehow "repair" itself...

And what about that remark Karev had for Addison..."I'd notice..." I'm still rooting for something between the two of them...

Stiney
02-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Okay, so I overheard some ladies in the cafeteria just now, talking about Meredith.

I really don't get it.

She's a doctor. You're telling me that she doesn't know to take off her shoes? Granted, they were Converse, and that'd be hard, but she made no attempts. She's wearing scrubs, so her clothes aren't that heavy. She didn't fall far, or injure herself when she did fall.

So why didn't she even attempt to swim closer? And she wasn't trying to float, or tread water really.

Maybe she did want to die. What she said at the beginning of last week's episode "Can you miss something you don't even know you have" or something like that makes me wonder if she just had a miscarriage.

Cristy
02-16-2007, 02:10 PM
I think the "can you miss something you don't really know you have" comment was in reference to her mother since last weeks episode was all about her mother and how her mother hasn't been part of her life...

Jan in CA
02-16-2007, 02:15 PM
I fell asleep argg!!! I want to see Denny I think he the sexiest man alive besides my huband!

Oooo! Go here (http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing) and watch it online! You can even go to the segment you missed!

brendajos
02-16-2007, 02:21 PM
She's a doctor. You're telling me that she doesn't know to take off her shoes? Granted, they were Converse, and that'd be hard, but she made no attempts. She's wearing scrubs, so her clothes aren't that heavy. She didn't fall far, or injure herself when she did fall.

I don't undertand your question about the shoes. :thinking:

I am thinking we are supposed to be trying to suspend our disbelief on how it is possible that she couldn't get back to shore, or we are supposed to believe she actually did hurt herself. :shrug: no idea... i would guess if it was anything else we will find out later.

Jan in CA
02-16-2007, 02:26 PM

Artistic license? The same reason they didn't have smoke detectors in Towering Inferno?

I think the point is she was supposed to be in shock.

I think everyone is analyzing this too much and not just enjoying it. :shrug: :teehee: :teehee:

brendajos
02-16-2007, 02:30 PM

Artistic license? The same reason they didn't have smoke detectors in Towering Inferno?

I think the point is she was supposed to be in shock.

I think everyone is analyzing this too much and not just enjoying it. :shrug: :teehee: :teehee:

This is actually part of my enjoyment of the show. I like the rehash and theorizing that comes after.

dustinac
02-16-2007, 02:32 PM
I don't think we are over analyzing.. just enjoying a discussion... with others who like the show... :shrug:

Jan in CA
02-16-2007, 02:33 PM
I was mostly just teasing. :teehee:

Cristy
02-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I can't believe it but I've turned into one of those people who read spoilers...I've always made fun of dh for that...

but here I am...trying to find dirt about next week's show on the net...

jodstr2
02-16-2007, 02:47 PM
when she popped up and was treading water for a sec I thought, no, she's gonna sink or something, 'cuz in the previews that's what they showed.

Mer is my least favorite character. if they really want to do a dramatic shocker twist thing and they kill her off, it really wouldn't bother me. I think. I dunno.

yay for Izzie and the drill! :cheering:

Cristy
02-16-2007, 02:52 PM
I have to say last night's episode was much better than the others so far this season. I was crying last night at one point...that's what made me start watching this darn show--it actually affects me, you know? (My God I never thought I'd be saying this...)

Last season..I was glued to the screen..this season--up until last night--has been a little disappointing...

becjo
02-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I have seen every one of the episodes and while they may not all be fantastic - I haven't been disappointed by any of them. As long as I get to see these people interact - I love it. They all just work so well together. I really hate the Isaiah Washington thing in real life - I hope that all gets settled so he stays on the show. I love when Burke and Derrick show their friendship to each other - when Burke went in the room for Derrick - SOB!!! I just love it all!

I think its funny how its "Grey's Anatomy" and the majority of people - Meredith is the least favorite person on the show. :teehee:

I do love McDreamy - like I mentioned from last weeks show - he can be my Knight in Shining Armor ANYDAY! Hey - I've loved him since the 80's in Can't Buy me Love! Why do men get better with age??? So not fair!

Kaydee
02-16-2007, 03:31 PM
when she popped up and was treading water for a sec I thought, no, she's gonna sink or something, 'cuz in the previews that's what they showed.

I think when she popped up in the water in the beginning that wasn't real, it was like a sort of dream thing because one second later they showed her sinking down. As for that, who knows maybe she hit her head or something...I'm pretty sure she was unconcious in the water and the water is cold (its Seattle in the winter people) so she's hypothermic too.

Mulderknitter
02-16-2007, 07:28 PM
The impression I got was that maybe she couldn't swim... so maybe that's why she just sunk..
OH my I did have a bit of a cryfest when Izzie gave her little speach at the end though. I knew they were going for a tearjerker episode but I managed to hold off until then... :waah:
I love friday's. I Tivo grey's on thursday nights, and I come home from a long week at work, grab a beer (or 2 :clink: ) and watch grey's. My hubby refrains from comments for an entire hour. I call it my "happy space" :heart:

Cristy
02-16-2007, 07:38 PM
I liked Izzie's speech too...Did I hear her correctly--did she say she thought George had made a big mistake marrying Callie?!?!?!

Mulderknitter
02-16-2007, 08:55 PM
yea, I heard that too. I think he did as well, but i'm not his best friend so can't tell him that :roflhard:

orcoastknitter
02-22-2007, 02:37 AM
bump :teehee:

Are we ready??

Kaydee
02-22-2007, 10:51 AM
YES!!:woot: Does it make me a bad person that I kinda hope Meridith dies?? I just think she's so annoying.

BostonBecca
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
I can't wait to see what happens tonight. I for one do not think Meredith would be someone I would be friends with in real life, however I do like the fact that she and the other characters have real flaws that are visible and are dealt with on the show. Due to that, I think the show has some quality of reality to it, despite the melodrama. I just don't think they can kill off the title character however, unless they are going for some sort of Hamlet type ending, but I don't think they will be cancelling the most popular show on television.

Anyone else heard about the Addison spin off?

Jan in CA
02-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Well I HOPE that Meredith doesn't die! I like all the characters, the show wouldn't be the same w/o her. I think ER changed too much when characters started leaving. I don't even watch anymore.
RD article (http://www.rd.com/content/openContent.do;jsessionid=3B41F50648F56728FA6A2283 55055B53.app1_rd1?contentId=34147)

BTW... it would be difficult to say whether you'd like a tv personality offscreen..they are different than they are onscreen.

jodstr2
02-22-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm goign to miss tonight's, I gotta watch it online tomorrow or whenever. no tivo or dvr or even a vcr hooked up at my house.
:verysad:

Kaydee
02-22-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm goign to miss tonight's, I gotta watch it online tomorrow or whenever. no tivo or dvr or even a vcr hooked up at my house.
:verysad:

You don't even need the tivo for it...at least you can always see it online. They also show it again on Fridays, I think its at 9.

Cristy
02-22-2007, 01:43 PM
WOOHOO for Thursdays!!!

Dangles
02-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Yipeee !! Grey's night

BostonBecca
02-22-2007, 01:52 PM
I think I can say whether or not I would like the character in my life. That's what I said.

brendajos
02-22-2007, 11:04 PM
awww see it didn't much bother me that Denny had died because it was good for the story that he died. Tonight's episode made me wish they had waited to kill him (if they did it at all) until he had gotten to really live on the show for a little while.

I rarely cry watching this show (it is pretty much only watching men cry that makes me cry) but tonight, Denny talking about Derek did it for me. *sniffle*

CateKnits
02-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Burke telling Cristina to go say good bye to her person started the crying for me. But Cristina's my favorite, so I like anything that makes her look more human. I bawled when she thanked Meredith for not dying.

And it didn't bother me that they killed Denny, either, for the same reason. It made sense to the story. The end when Izzy walked by was so sweet, though.

Kaydee
02-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Tonight's episode was good...clearly Mer couldn't die (darn). I felt like I was going to tear up a few times there. The only thing I didn't like was that there were a lot of special effects that I didn't care for. Not a devestating Grey's though like advertised...

Cristy
02-23-2007, 12:01 AM
looks like the spoilers I saw were correct--Ellis died and Meredith lives...

I didn't see a preview for next week--did I just miss it or did they not show one??

CateKnits
02-23-2007, 12:02 AM
They didn't show one. Maybe next week isn't new? I haven't checked TV guide yet.

suzeeq
02-23-2007, 12:58 AM
They didn't show one. Maybe next week isn't new? I haven't checked TV guide yet.

Yep, it's a repeat of the guys go camping episode.

sue

brendajos
02-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Well March doesn't usually have too much in the way of new TV since it is mostly all basketball all the time. ER isn't going to be back until April.

Dangles
02-23-2007, 01:07 AM
It's a new episode folks.

brendajos
02-23-2007, 02:03 AM

Next week isn't a new episode.

Dangles
02-23-2007, 02:23 AM

Next week isn't a new episode.

Opp, it was meant for tonight. Good then I don't have to set my PVR while I go to knit night :cheering:

orcoastknitter
02-23-2007, 02:27 AM
I just checked TV.com and it shows the next episode won't be until March 8th :pout:

I sniffled a little bit when Denny was standing next to Izzie towards the end.

becjo
02-23-2007, 09:37 AM
I LOVED it as always! I knew as soon as Mer's mom first beep of the heart - what was going to happen. It was so good to see them make their peace - when she hugged Meredith, that pushed me over the edge!

All the scenes with Christina was fantastic. Her shopping at the $1.00 store was funny! It was great seeing her emotion.

LOVE DENNY! The ending with him and Izzie was just so sweet!!!

And Derrick! OH MY - the looks on his face throughout the show - his red, blotchy, crying face - SNIFF! He deserves an award just for that show and his emotions!

How funny was it when Addision said, "Who would I have sex with?" and then they switch the scene to Alex - :happydance: FUNNY!

orcoastknitter
02-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Did you guys know that Justin Chambers that plays Alex Karev, was in the Wedding Planner? He played Massimo!

Just an FYI

:waving:

orcoastknitter
03-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Are you ready? :cheering:

Abbily
03-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Is there a new Grey's tonight? I thought it wasn't coming back till April?!

lynnlisiewski
03-15-2007, 03:23 PM
:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance:

Finally
why are there more repeats than new shows

then they throw in a new one just to reel you back in

can not wait

Kaydee
03-15-2007, 04:07 PM
I forgot until this morning that it was going to be back on! Does anyone know what's supposed to go on tonight???

eta: I looked on abc.com, here's what it says:
The race for chief heats up after a new competitor enters the fray, tensions escalate between Izzie and George, and Callie must reveal a big secret. Meanwhile, Derek treats a patient near and dear to him, while Alex continues his work with Jane Doe.

I wonder if we'll find out more about the Jane Doe...I feel like she's someone who may know Alex

Carla1019
03-15-2007, 05:55 PM
My faviorite show. I just can't wait. :cheering: It is even hard to knit and watch at the same time. :??

MoniDew
03-15-2007, 08:50 PM
10 minutes until it starts!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
________
Cheap vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/vaporizers)

jodstr2
03-15-2007, 08:51 PM

Finally

yes!!!! finally!!!

jodstr2
03-15-2007, 08:52 PM
10 minutes until it starts!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

woohoooo!!! :cheering:

3 hours 'til it starts for me.

Carla1019
03-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Do not read my post if you have not watch the show tonight.

My DVR cut me off at the last mintues tonight.. :wall:

the last I saw was (I think) Izzie in bed.. the off my tv goes.. I am guesses she was in bed with George?? Am I right? Was there any thing else after that?

lynnlisiewski
03-16-2007, 12:07 AM
yes that was it George and no previews and I messed up my project watching it i purled when I should have knitted lucky for me I only did 149 stitches wrong

Cristy
03-16-2007, 12:12 AM
yep...George was there with her and she sat up--looked at him and then looked down under the covers to realize she was naked...then it ended.

:cheering: Grey's brought their game tonight!!!

suzeeq
03-16-2007, 12:30 AM

Finally
why are there more repeats than new shows

then they throw in a new one just to reel you back in

can not wait

Because they only produce about 22-24 shows per year, and they have to save some for May, the sweeps month. Years ago, they made 36-39 episodes, and did reruns or new shows in the summer only. Most of those old show were half hour though.

sue

Cristy
03-16-2007, 12:32 AM
lets not talk about how sweeps spoils my shows....

brendajos
03-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Do not read my post if you have not watch the show tonight.

My DVR cut me off at the last mintues tonight.. :wall:

the last I saw was (I think) Izzie in bed.. the off my tv goes.. I am guesses she was in bed with George?? Am I right? Was there any thing else after that?

I think that ABC is playing games with time actually. My VCR has always switched over to ER (well it would have been Raines tonight) before the show was over and I noticed that my DVR was shutting off tonight before Grey's was over too. I think they play it a bit longer to try to keep people for the next show... I could just be makin' up conspiracies though :teehee:

suzeeq
03-16-2007, 10:47 AM
No, you're right and it is a conspiracy. ;) If you notice, they'll have a really long commercial break about 5 minutes before the hour, go back for the closing scenes and will actually run over a minute or two, then jump right into the next show. When I record Grey's or Heroes, I add an extra 5 minutes so I don't miss anything.

sue

orcoastknitter
03-22-2007, 12:08 PM
bump :teehee:

EssenceRose
03-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Ohhhh WHY did I read this?? I'm a glutton for punishment!! We are WAY behind in the episodes here in NZ --- Burke PROPOSES!!??!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! OH geez! Now I have to wait for those episodes! LOL

redwitch
03-23-2007, 01:56 AM
I KNOW!!!!

redwitch
03-23-2007, 03:35 AM
I KNOW!!! Auckland...

Burke proposes? To Cristina right (I love her she is the funniest one, except when George was pretending to be her and he said 'McSteamy is doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard!')? Ooh!
How funny was the camping episode last night? When Cristina said 'Preston's going to get his *** kicked by a squirrel' I totally pictured it! When George and Alex started fighting by the river I looked at the rocks and thought bad idea guys... someone's gonna crack his head open. Ha ha boys are funny. 'Let's never go camping with straight guys again.'

Am I the only one who thinks Derek's ex-friend who slept with Addison, is it McSteamy? is not hot at all? And even Derek is pretty average! Who else doesn't find any of the boys hot? Except Burke... sometimes. Truthfully, I'm straight, but I think I'd rather sleep with Callie than any of the men!
Oh yeah, I also think Callie rocks.

So George sleeps with the blonde later? That's a good house for a man to live in, first Meredith then Izzy. I didn't watch this from the start but I am becoming enamoured! So funny!

Sarah

MoniDew
03-23-2007, 05:47 AM
SPOILER WARNING!

Okay, is anyone else seeing that the Callie/George/Izzie triangle is just a redo of the Maddison/Derek/Merideth triangle?

Did the first triangle not explore the angst of lost love or cheating spouses enough? Did the writers not work out all their kinks the first time through?

Or do they simply lack imagination?
________
Easy Vape Review (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)

arrosa
03-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Same plot just different people. This time instead of Meredith being the neurotic in the middle of the triangle, George is the neurotic.....

It's still my favorite show, but I hope they can get some new twists and turns in there....

When is Addison suppose to spin off into her own show?

lynnlisiewski
03-23-2007, 12:21 PM
I do not want Callie to get hurt

Izzie is boring maybe she will go to the spin off & why did she go to Addison , who is Callie's only girl friend

The show is my favorite but seems to be losing a step

is Mc Steemy going to go with Addison ?

did not see previews did any one

brendajos
03-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Izzie is boring maybe she will go to the spin off & why did she go to Addison , who is Callie's only girl friend

Who else could she tell? Addison was the only one who doesn't have a REAL connection to George. And she isn't friends enough with Callie that she would tell her... at least not yet.

No previews.

I am sick to death of all of the networks this season. I do hope they are getting enough backlash from viewers about this ridiculous scheduling they have been doing. I saw a preview for 6 Degrees again last night. I liked that when it came out but it disappeared in like October. Suddenly they are going to start airing it again and it looks like airing it with NEW episodes. Like I remember what was going on when they yanked it six months ago! :grrr:

jodstr2
03-23-2007, 01:50 PM
I didn't see any previews either, I'm bummed. :(

********SPOILER ALERT**********

yes Izzie told Addison, but didn't say WHO she slept with, so it's not totally out of the bag yet... but I see your point. doubtful Izzie knows Callie and Addison have confided in each other in the past. if she does, she's dumb for spillling to Addison.
the thing I didn't really get is... Izzie wakes up, realizes she's nekkid, sees George lying in the bed. beginning of the show, she's totally bummed and regretful. then later it seems like it all really meant something to her and she's stuck on George.

Meredith and Derek are boring and irritating. I liked the way she was forming a relationship with her dad and stepmom, but other than that she is my least favorite character on the show.

anyone think something's gonna develop between Alex and the Jane Doe?

VickyS456
03-23-2007, 04:06 PM
I don't know if posting the link is allowed, but there is a site where you can watch the full episodes, up to yesterday, right from your browser (no downloads).

I'll PM the link to anyone who wants it, just PM me and I'll reply back :)

Vicky, in Holland, where GA is also very far behind... but I'm not :happydance:

CarmenIbanez
03-23-2007, 04:26 PM
I am still on season 1. Started watching the reruns on lifetime. But I have read all the episode synopsis on the website so I kinda have an idea of what is going one.

Is there really going to be a spinoff?

MoniDew
03-24-2007, 07:35 AM
I am sick to death of all of the networks this season. I do hope they are getting enough backlash from viewers about this ridiculous scheduling they have been doing. I saw a preview for 6 Degrees again last night. I liked that when it came out but it disappeared in like October. Suddenly they are going to start airing it again and it looks like airing it with NEW episodes. Like I remember what was going on when they yanked it six months ago! :grrr:

Yes, and I liked the one about the neurosurgeons...3 lbs, I think it was. What happened to that one? (like I remember what was happening 6 months ago, too....?)
________
Hinduism dicussion (http://www.religionboard.org/hinduism/)

jodstr2
03-29-2007, 12:49 AM
this week looks like it's a repeat :pout:

SandraEllen
03-29-2007, 09:02 AM
according to wikipedia, a new one won't be on again until April 19.
:tap:

Jan in CA
03-29-2007, 01:42 PM
according to wikipedia, a new one won't be on again until April 19.
:tap:

:grrr: :!!!: :grrr:

orcoastknitter
03-29-2007, 01:52 PM
That is just wrong!!!!!!!

:!!!:

PaperGirl
03-29-2007, 04:14 PM
:pout: :!!!: :doh:

jodstr2
04-12-2007, 06:32 PM
http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index

according to the site, tonight's Grey's is a highlight show hosted by the guy who played Denny.

mks22300
04-12-2007, 06:57 PM
*sigh* I want a new episode, not a special, even if Denny is hosting it! Well, good thing the Buffalo Sabres are on tonight, at least I'll have something new to watch. :teehee:

orcoastknitter
04-12-2007, 07:15 PM
This is not fair :!!!:

But I do like to hear Denny talk... he's not bad looking either. :eyebrow:

Carla1019
04-13-2007, 06:59 PM
:!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :pout: :pout: :pout: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad: :grrr: :grrr:

orcoastknitter
04-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Bump :teehee:

MoniDew
04-19-2007, 10:18 PM
our Izzy is a mamma!! Sad story line, tho'. Good on George for choosing to not lose his friend. Bummer for Callie. But George and Izzy make a better pair, IMO.
________
ROGER LAURENT (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Roger_Laurent)

CateKnits
04-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah, they mentioned the Izzy having a kid thing in a previous episode. I knew it was going to come back in some way overly dramatic way :roll: , but I guess that's why I still watch, isn't it? :teehee:
I have to say, I still love Cristina best.
And Meredith's comments on her "fake mommy" were funny. I have a fake mommy, but she's never bought me groceries. :teehee:

MoniDew
04-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Yeah, they mentioned the Izzy having a kid thing in a previous episode. I knew it was going to come back in some way overly dramatic way :roll: , but I guess that's why I still watch, isn't it? :teehee:
I have to say, I still love Cristina best.
And Meredith's comments on her "fake mommy" were funny. I have a fake mommy, but she's never bought me groceries. :teehee:

Yeah, that was hysterical! I thought they both handled it well in the end, tho'.

Oh, and the whole Christina story line was funny tonight. She played that old guy! HA!
________
MERCEDES-BENZ 300 SLR HISTORY (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_300_SLR)

ArtLady1981
04-20-2007, 04:20 AM
Me thinks Callie is pregnant. See how green around the gills she was??? And I wouldn't doubt that Izzy is pg, too! What a story line that would be!
Stay tuned....:woohoo:

Question: why in the world didn't the hospital do a DNA test on the burn girl and her prospect parents??? How simple would that be?! BEFORE the tonsil checking for pity sake! Der. :doh:

suzeeq
04-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Question: why in the world didn't the hospital do a DNA test on the burn girl and her prospect parents??? How simple would that be?! BEFORE the tonsil checking for pity sake! Der. :doh:

There wasn't time; from Alex's reaction, they were supposed to stay put for a while. The parents were convinced she was their's before they ever saw her and even rushed the tonsil checking out.

Yeah, Callie's probably pregnant; Georgle lying about being with Izzy isn't going to help as Callie's insecure about her anyway. He could have said he was helping out in procedure room 4 without going into detail.

sue

MommaG
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Ok at least I am not the only one who was wondering why no DNA test done. Alex should have suggested it when the possible mom was saying it wasn't her daughter.

suzeeq
04-20-2007, 10:52 AM
Another thing - despite what's shown on CSI, DNA testing takes several weeks to get results back, not hours.

sue

jodstr2
04-20-2007, 11:34 AM
omg Meredith was such a b**** to her dad's wife! damn! IRL there's no way that woman would go to the house to want to talk after being told off like that.

I'm sad that Izzy didn't get to see her daughter, I thought it was b.s. that they wanted her bone marrow yet wouldn't let her see the little girl. but it was really admirable of Izzy to agree to be a possible donor even tho...

and regarding Jane Doe - did I miss something? one minute the parents were ready to take her home then the next minute the mom says that's not their daughter. did they ever say or show what made her realize that?

redwitch
04-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Not that I saw the episode here... but I do forensic science, and while DNA is slow, you could verify lack of paternity (and maternity) from blood types. They certainly should have looked... okay, taking this too seriously now. Repeat after me: fiction!
Sarah

brendajos
04-20-2007, 11:41 AM
they asked what their daughter's blood type was and apparently it matched. i don't know in the end it doesn't matter. it makes for good drama.

i had forgotten all about Izzy's daughter until that couple walked up to her and started talking about their daughter... pretty sure i let out an audible gasp too...lol

brendajos
04-20-2007, 11:45 AM
omg Meredith was such a b**** to her dad's wife! damn! IRL there's no way that woman would go to the house to want to talk after being told off like that.

I'm sad that Izzy didn't get to see her daughter, I thought it was b.s. that they wanted her bone marrow yet wouldn't let her see the little girl. but it was really admirable of Izzy to agree to be a possible donor even tho...

and regarding Jane Doe - did I miss something? one minute the parents were ready to take her home then the next minute the mom says that's not their daughter. did they ever say or show what made her realize that?

I don't know... I think it is understandable that Meredith would act that way. Granted I have always had my mom around so I may not know too well but you have to consider that she just lost the tyrant mom she had. She also has only just started to get to know this woman that she probably blames for keeping her dad away from her (whether or not it is true.) seems like it makes sense that she would be trying to work through those things and would be pretty pissy through the process.

I thought the daughter said that she didn't want to see her? I might have missed something though... i was a little bit distracted watching.

I was waiting for a "a mom just knows" kinda thing from the Jane Doe thing.

umm... yeah that's all...lol

suzeeq
04-20-2007, 11:47 AM

They're probably not done with Izzy's daughter yet. And I thought they asked the little girl, but she wasn't up to it. I'm sure if Izzy's a match and they do the transplant, they'll have the girl meet with her donor.

No, nothing was missed; the woman just decided it wasn't her daughter. Or else she was and mom couldn't face that she didn't remember her parents...

sue

jodstr2
04-20-2007, 11:58 AM
ok. got it. the cynic in me didn't believe the adoptive parents when they said the girl was tired and it wasn't a good time to see her, or whatever they said. ;) suzeeq, I hope it's a match and they get to meet... I'm glad Izzy listened to Bailey, and agreed to the test.

brendajos - I see your point. :) I was looking at it from the dad's wife point of view... here I am, trying to help, and trying to show how sincere I am, trying to make up for so many lost years... maybe it's because I'm a stepmom and I do the "I'm-not-your-mom-but-I-still-care-for-you" dance on a daily basis. that tends to cloud my vision just a little sometimes. ;)

PaperGirl
04-20-2007, 12:13 PM

Thats what I thought too.

Im so glad that British guy buggin Yang is gone. He was awful.

And DH keeps telling the TV that Izzy and Callie need to have an all out brawl for George. :roflhard:

brendajos
04-20-2007, 03:32 PM
I gotta say, I thought the best stuff the whole night was between Sloan and the Chief. Crackin' me up from the moment the weird elevator flirting started to the point where he was flirting with a college student... funnnny!

ArtLady1981
04-20-2007, 03:55 PM
I think the redhead and the chief would make a good couple. How 'bout that dance? "Practice on me chief! Practive on Me!" Hmmm. Ya just gotta luv 'em all, dontcha?

Oh, and my least favorite person on Grey's is Grey. What a tiresome brat.
She is just boooooorrrrrring. That saaaaaad face. Even her happy face is fake looking.

My favorite person: the blustery, straight-talking Miranda!
Second fav: Christina!

MoniDew
04-20-2007, 08:32 PM

Ya' know, I don't see it that way. I just see her as being assertive and saying what she wants and needs. I have a VERY assertive daughter, who would tell me something like that in a heartbeat, but still love me very much. It's a lot to take, true, but then you realize, this is someone who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it. That makes me proud of her (my daughter, I mean.) I guess I just see Merideth the same way. Besides, the "fake mommy" and her patched it up in the end, and came to an understanding....It's all good.
________
Penny stocks to buy (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

LeslieRR
04-21-2007, 09:35 AM
I have heard on ET that one Grey's star is expecting a child in life. Unfortunately I just heard the blurb, and not the story, so I don't know who. I wonder if they will build it in to the story line.

But I agree too. It will probably be both Izzy and Callie that end up pregnant.

brendajos
04-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Maybe they were talking about Katherine Heigl's movie coming out that is called "Knocked Up?" :shrug:

MoniDew
04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
bump
________
JAILBROKEN (http://jailbroken.org/)

brendajos
04-26-2007, 09:08 PM
omg i couldn't possibly have just seen what i thought i saw did i?

CateKnits
04-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Two hour episode next week! :cheering:

Kaydee
04-27-2007, 11:01 AM
I can't wait for next week. I was wondering about this Addinson spin off and how they were going to do it but now I can totally see it since she wants to leave and have a baby?!?!

suzeeq
04-27-2007, 12:41 PM
I'm wondering if George and Callie go with her? Or maybe Izzie instead...

sue

dustinac
04-27-2007, 10:03 PM

:oops: I think so... :rofl:

:cheering: YAY!! Can't wait till next week... :happydance:

CateKnits
04-27-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm going to miss it next week! :!!!: I guess I can watch it on Friday or catch it online though. :pout:

brendajos
04-27-2007, 10:10 PM

:oops: I think so... :rofl:

:cheering: YAY!! Can't wait till next week... :happydance:

well i have just been sitting here watching it online over and over (which disturbs me to admit) and it sure looks like what i think it looks like.... :teehee:

dustinac
04-27-2007, 10:17 PM
:rofl: I rewinded.. and rewinded.. and I can't figure what else it would be :shrug:

kellyh57
04-27-2007, 10:33 PM

Did I miss something? What on earth are you all talking about? I deleted it already :( Darn stupid computers! My good ol' VCR keeps it until I record over it!! Was it something in the previews or something that actually happened? I'm so lost!!!!

Kelly

ArtLady1981
04-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Huh? Whaddya all 'seeing'??!! Come on now.....purge...cough it up...spill the beans...tell all...I'm dyin' out here!!! :teehee:

brendajos
04-27-2007, 10:53 PM
go to abc.com and watch the feed on there. it is right before the first commercial when the board guy shows him what is wrong with him.

it is right at about the 7:10 mark.... thanks for making me go look again :oops:

ArtLady1981
04-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Oooohhhhhh...me thinks I know what you are talkin' about...hmmm...I didn't look close enough! :teehee: be back in a sec...I am off to abc.com!Thanks! :muah:

MoniDew
04-27-2007, 10:59 PM

what? WHAT?? WHAT?????
________
Mercury capri specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Capri)

kellyh57
04-27-2007, 11:02 PM
When he pulls down his pants and there's a glimpse of something? I thought that was supposed to signify the size of the "grapefruits." I'm sure it really wasn't anything....or was it :shrug:

brendajos
04-27-2007, 11:09 PM
my friend just watched it frame by frame and it is his head ....but it is hard to see until you know that... :whew:

orcoastknitter
04-27-2007, 11:11 PM
I just watched it again..... and finally figured it out. :roflhard:

ArtLady1981
04-27-2007, 11:12 PM
I miss a lot because I knit while watching TV, don't I?? :teehee:

I just watched and re-watched...online at abc.com...you can rewind a few seconds and freeze the frame...anyway...it is his face as he is bending over...not his, ahem, head.

dustinac
04-28-2007, 08:28 AM
:rofl: well at least we were not by ourselves.. google proves that message board talk of GA was the same.. and E! online wrote an article letting everyone know it was his face :teehee:

brendajos
04-28-2007, 11:08 AM
well the thing that is funny is that most of the time i am either knitting, or surfing, or chatting or whatever while i am watching so i am rarely watching the scree while "watching" tv. the fact that i happened to be looking at the screen right at that moment is amazing.

so how many times do you think they took that shot so that it looked the way it did? :rofl:

orcoastknitter
05-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Bump :teehee:

Two hour episode tonight! :cheering:

meearnol
05-03-2007, 11:02 AM
I'm pretty excited about this episode, but I'm not too thrilled about the idea of a spin-off. One of my friends said that since they're doing a spin-off, they've "jumped the shark," and it will be downhill from here. He said he thinks they've developed the characters too much in a short amount of time.

I hope he's wrong, and that it's not the beginning of the end. I :heart: Grey's and I don't want it to start getting crappy.

BostonBecca
05-03-2007, 12:38 PM
I really hope they don't jump the shark. I love this show.

Kaydee
05-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I can't wait for 2 whole hours of Grey's tonight! Last week was good, so I hope they don't build it up this week and let us down.

CarmenIbanez
05-03-2007, 02:26 PM
It is so hard to resist watching. I am still on season two, watching it an episode a week on Lifetime. I am hoping for a marathon or something soon.

Kaydee
05-03-2007, 02:36 PM
It is so hard to resist watching. I am still on season two, watching it an episode a week on Lifetime. I am hoping for a marathon or something soon.

:pout: You have more will power than I'll ever have. If it were me I'd probably be renting them and sit for a marathon on my own for a whole weekend :teehee:

PaperGirl
05-03-2007, 02:50 PM
We BETTER be back from that pancake supper by then. :roflhard:

Carla1019
05-03-2007, 04:49 PM
I guess I did it all wrong. I started watching GA this year. I'm going to rent season 1 & 2 this summer, To fill in the blanks. :teehee:

dustinac
05-03-2007, 05:00 PM
I need to watch season 1 :teehee:

Pretty excited for tonight.. but I don't really like the thought of a spin off either.. I think Addison added a nice element to GA and I don't know.. don't like that they are changing it.. :rofl:

brendajos
05-03-2007, 05:30 PM
well from the conversation i heard on GMA this morning while i was busy being late for work it didn't sound like it was completely set in stone? :shrug: hard to say but as much as i like lookin' at taye diggs i don't think they need to pilpher from the GA cast to start a new show. hmph! I would be fine with them doing "cameos" on the other shows ya know (like they do with crossing jordan and las vegas all the time) but they don't need to take from the cast! :grrr:

ArtLady1981
05-03-2007, 06:50 PM
My interest in the redhead is equal to the interest I have in cabbage.
Who cares? They can spin her off to anywhere...I won't be watching.

lynnlisiewski
05-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I think they have to many charactures and the writers can not spend enough time on any one story line & the whole story gets muddied up.

I like Addison she does need a better story line maybe her & McSteamy get together down in LA

I hope they stop the Baby storyline sounds stupid
A single mom (by artificial means) that works 90 hours a week why bother with that story line unless she really is pregnant

sounds mean I am not against single moms just seems pointless if the story takes place in the hospital as a primary setting if her home life is the primary setting that would be ok I guess

ArtLady1981
05-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I agree with you Lynn! IF Addison is REALLY thinking "Gee, here'a pick-me-up idea! Why not have a BABY??!!"

Gee whiz Addison...get a puppy!

No, I take THAT BACK! Isn't that how so many dogs end up in Rescues or worse, the dog pound? Because someone needed a pick-me-up? Good grief! Well, this is only HOLLYWOOD, right? Real people in real life would neeeeever have a baby as a 'quick fix' to a depressing life, would they!?
:shrug:

Well, GA keeps us comin' back week after week! Makes ER seem kinda boooooring, doesn't it? ER hasn't had an interesting character in the longest time. Isn't this their last season? Well, I'm watchin' til the last dog has gone home, or died. There are two characters gettin' married tonight, hopefully. I like them both. Best wishes! :teehee:

Kaydee
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Ok, I know its only the middle of Grey's but I just had to ask you all...does anyone else think its weird to have a shirtless guy with a surfboard in a doctors office?? I just thought that was really weird. :shrug:

BostonBecca
05-03-2007, 10:13 PM
I thought it was highly unprofessional and very weird, but I guess that is Southern California.

Carla1019
05-03-2007, 11:09 PM
I guess we now know way there was a surfer guy in a office :eyebrow:

I wish they would of show MORE of GA. they show to much of the other place. I didn't mind the other place I just wanted to see GA.

Am I the only one who is getting tried of the Jane Doe? But it does look like finally next week they are going to do something with her.

The Father hitting Grey.. WOW.. I didn't see that one coming. but I have not seem season 1 or2 so maybe you did..

With the "Office" and "my name is Earl" running long, I ended up missing the first 20 min. of GA.. :pout: :grrr: :wall: Will have to watch it tomorrow night I guess. But I do know how everything ends now. :teehee:

KnittyKitty
05-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok, I was so not impressed with this episode... they built it up like something special was going to happen - like umm, Callie finding out what George and Skizzy are up to! ARGH! What a waste of an episode! Everytime they flipped to the Hollywood part of the show I rolled my eyes... the ditty up-tempo music, the quirky characters, the snappy one-liners and angst filled moments - UGH! I was like show me what's happening at Seattle Grace already! And how comes they let Meredith scrub in on that surgery? Isn't there something against family or people too close to a patient that says they can't operate on them or something?

All in all a huge waste of time tonight and I LOVE Greys!

Sigh.

meearnol
05-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I expected a lot more from this episode too, Kitty.

Did anyone else think that whole "talking elevator" bit was L-A-M-E? :doh:

kellyh57
05-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I kind of tuned out most of the non-Seattle stuff. I was not going to get into a whole new set of characters for 2-hours and I won't watch a spin-off.

Speaking of a spin-off, the show started out as the interns and a few others thrown in the mix (Bailey, Chief, Derek). Now it's all about the doctor's running for Chief and the interns. I don't mind any of the added cast (Addison & McSteamy) leaving. I can't stand ER because the main characters change so much. I really don't want GA to do the same thing.

Kelly

Stitch
05-03-2007, 11:45 PM
oh, i really loved tonight's episode!
and i think addison's spinoff is going to be good. It's a bit corny but I liked it!

I did think the elevator thign was weird.

and i really wanted Derrick to punch Meredith's dad. i totally didnt see that slap coming. i thought that was going to be the moment they hugged and reconnected or something. lol

lynnlisiewski
05-04-2007, 02:10 AM
I am so disappointed. Seriously I hate George & Izzy I hate that step mom died & that her Dad hit her. I think the whole episode stunk except for the wedding shopping

I knew I was getting my hopes up
Every time they went to CA I wanted to fast forward and yes I to rolled my eyes and sighed
Usually I donít knit during GA but tonight I worked on a lace pattern

ArtLady1981
05-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Well, thanks for the updates! I taped it, and am going in to watch it now. I know, I know...I am cheating by checking in with y'all first! :pout:

Ok I'm back. I have to eat :pout: my :shrug: hat :pout:

I think the Wellness Clinic segments were more interesting than Seattle Grace segments....AND...better acting!

Hey, anything with Amy Brenneman, Taye Diggs and Tim Daly...has my VOTE! And as for Addison...the Wellness Clinic segments showcased her acting ability far better than Seattle Grace segments.

Isn't everyone getting just a little tiiiiiirrrrrred of the wimpiness of the Seattle Grace folks? Like, enough already. Shees...make up your minds already!

Anyway, I think I would definitely watch a spin-off. :cheering: The California Wellness Clinic is a good concept...and the characters were funny.

I especially liked the scene where Naomi and Amy Brenneman quickly took their seats at NOON...to get a glimpse of the yound surfer (the BOD) leaving the clinic for his lunch break to ride a few waves. THAT WAS HILARIOUS. Then they told Addison...just wait til 1...he'll come back WET! Another funny scene...when the surfer guy made a play for Naomi...and she told him he was a FETUS! :roflhard:

Anyway, I was prepared to dislike tonight's 2 hour episode, and I actually liked it...and enjoyed the break from Seattle Grace drama!

zkimom
05-04-2007, 06:55 AM
I really wanted to love it. Really. Cause I love Addison's character on Grey's.

But I didn't love it.

In fact, I thought the whole show was pretty awful.

I love my Grey's and they had to keep interrupting it with all that perky, Sunny California cr@p with the plastic people who said the work S-E-X every 5 seconds at least.

Did anyone else notice that? I sure did, cause my dd had her school concert last night and we got home very late (she's 8.5) and the tv was on in the background so I could keep tabs on taping it and I had to mute it after a while cause S-E-X was every third word. Maybe every fourth. :shock:

And while the actors are ok and most deserve to be on some sort of show, together the chemistry was slim. Even the so called friendship between Addison and the woman who was her "best friend" was forced -- were they best friends or did they just go to med school together? It was hard to tell.

Personally, I think the Addie spin-off will be the death of both shows.

Oh well, it's just tv and I have better things to do with my life -- like knitting, course!

xxx

Carla1019
05-04-2007, 07:58 AM
What did everyone think about the KISS?? :muah: I think that was the first one of it kind that I have every seem. Don't know if I liked it or not. I was very shocked.

dustinac
05-04-2007, 08:42 AM
I wished they had more from Seattle too... I tried to watch it with "would I watch the LA show" and I don't think I would.. just couldn't get into it.. I hope Addison doesn't leave.. and brendajos like you said just appears on it if they go that way with the new show.. but I don't know if it could make it :shrug:

suzeeq
05-04-2007, 09:19 AM
If they go ahead with the spinoff, the show will have a bit more depth than they were able to get in to during part of a 2 hour show. I'm looking forward to it; might be pretty good.

sue

PaperGirl
05-04-2007, 11:02 AM
DH and I both said...."Kellerman will be killed on Prison Break now!"

I was getting annoyed at the lack of Seattle story. Seems that GA is such a great show that all the Hollywood USed to Bes want to be on it.

Tim Daly- Wings and Spephen King sereis
Amy Brenneman- Judging Amy
Taye Diggs- Day Break

And Im sure that there was one more...besides Kellerman from Prison Break.

TBH, I think its ABCs way of cashing in on a gold mine.

orcoastknitter
05-04-2007, 11:36 AM
DH and I both said...."Kellerman will be killed on Prison Break now!"

I was getting annoyed at the lack of Seattle story. Seems that GA is such a great show that all the Hollywood USed to Bes want to be on it.

Tim Daly- Wings and Spephen King sereis
Amy Brenneman- Judging Amy
Taye Diggs- Day Break

And Im sure that there was one more...besides Kellerman from Prison Break.

There were a few more I noticed:

Naomi (Addison's Best Friend) Francie from Alias
One of the "fathers" was Sark from Alias
And the woman who was going to get the baby was Nina from Everwood (I believe)

PaperGirl
05-04-2007, 12:48 PM
:doh: How could I have forgotten Francie! She was the first one I commented to DH about!

Kaydee
05-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Naomi (Addison's Best Friend) Francie from Alias

She was also in the King of Queens, she played the main guy's friend's wife...I saw her a few times on it.

I though the episode was alright, but I was expecting more. It was like you were watching two different shows at once (which I guess was the point, but I didn't like how they had nothing in common except Addison). On they LA part, I thought it was weird how they were constantly talking about sex. And it seemed like all of the patients went to every doctor there and the docs would just talk to each other about them, I didn't think that was very realistic. The talking elevator, dumb...was it just to make us think Addison was having a breakdown? I couldn't stand the surfer in the office, I mean I get he's going to surf on his lunch break, but would he really be walking through the office without his shirt? I just thought it didn't make sense.

In Seattle, I think Jane Doe is getting old. Is George really going to leave, I'm not too sure about that but I can't stand him and Izzy either. I think I'm just beginning to start liking Meridith before, but I too was shocked her dad slapped her! The only ones I like there are Christina and Berk, and Alex. I hope the show doesn't start going downhill, I liked it too much!

jodstr2
05-04-2007, 04:33 PM
if those are the characters who'll be on an Addison spinoff, idk if I'll like it. they were kinda boring. :|.

will Alex and "Ava" have some sort of romantic relationship later? previews showed him yelling at her I think, thinking she remembers things?

Christina had some great expressions and lines :D.

who was that lying on the floor in the preview when the Chief was yelling for help?

what's going to become of Meredith and her dad?

I hear there's only 2 more eps this season.

orcoastknitter
05-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Well from what I read, some one comes looking for Jane Doe/Ava.

jodstr2
05-04-2007, 04:40 PM
yeah, I wonder if George is really going to leave.
that kiss in the elevator was heartbreaking... 2 people who shouldn't do that, but... are, because feelings are feelings... *sigh*

the surfer guy walking shirtless with the board in the office was dumb. but I guess they wanted to push the whole "unconventional doctors' office" thing. so help me out please, this office - a psychologist/psychiatrist (Amy Brenneman)? plus an herbalist (Tim Daly)? plus an internal medicine GP (Taye Diggs)? what kind of doctor is that guy whose Porsche was stolen?
...and the patients see all of them in their course of treatment?

lynnlisiewski
05-04-2007, 04:57 PM
the guy with the Porshe was an pediatrician I think
the guy with the surf board was a receptionist & he was going to lunch what a nice switch a guy in slow motion istaed of a bouncing girl

ArtLady1981
05-04-2007, 05:32 PM
I think this Calif "WELLNESS CLINIC" operates on the premise: "What one can't fix, the other can." They just pass the patients back and forth! That is why they want Addison supposedly...they don't have an OB/GYN.

Well, the surfer guy: the episode was trying to show us how "loosy-goosy" life is in Calif by the beach. I thought the reaction of the two 40-ish doctors was funny!

jodstr2
05-11-2007, 07:38 PM
so many "you gotta watch the finale next week" moments!

did you catch Callie, the way she told Addison she's not pregnant, Addison left the room, and the camera stayed on her? maybe she lied and she is?

Adele!

Izzy's lines in the kitchen were awesome, but Callie looked like she wanted to kill her.

the wedding next week is gonna have some drama...

the axe in the guy's head!

lynnlisiewski
05-12-2007, 12:36 AM
1000% better than last week

I hope Callie does kill Izzy
she has been annoying me [/color]

ArtLady1981
05-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Anyone notice? "Izzy" has a new movie coming out at the theaters! A dumb lookin' movie, but a Hollywood movie just the same!

Does this mean she may be leaving Gray's??

This week's episode was much better. Gray's is back on track. :happydance:

larudden
05-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Anyone notice? "Izzy" has a new movie coming out at the theaters! A dumb lookin' movie, but a Hollywood movie just the same!

Even worse is the TITLE! Knocked Up? Come on! "Hey Mom! Let's go see Knocked Up!"

I could have thought up a better title than THAT!

What was with the ax in the guy's head? That was pret-ty crazy. And Callie has been simmering for a while and is due to blow any second. I can't wait. George is getting very wimpy IMO. And I, too, almost choked when Dad slapped Meredith. Phew! That was sooooooo real. I think the Chief is gonna stay, his wife is going to lose the baby and they're going to get back together. Get rid of the amnesia queen already! I can't stand the way she talks. She must have some kind of prosthetic teeth or something.

Thought Derek was gonna go for the drink with that cute girl. Almost died! Can't figure out Alex. I think Steamy's storyline is pretty much done and he may be gone. I'm totally loving the whole wedding thing. Sandra Oh is so incredibly funny and, every time she opens her mouth, I laugh. Can't wait for the wedding.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

kitkat
05-12-2007, 09:16 AM
We thought the girl who was flirting with McDreamy was Mer's sister - but went back and its not. Regardless, I think Mer/Der is going to be over with.

So glad they fixed Ava/Rebecca's teeth - they were creeping me out.

New show looks very promising.

jodstr2
05-16-2007, 01:39 PM
the girl in the bar (was that actress Chyler Leigh?) had super cute hair, I want to get mine cut like that.

PaperGirl
05-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Yeah! Thats who that was! I LOVED her as the rock punk in "That 80s Show" and then she went to a David E Kelly show "Girls Club"

The guy with the pick in his head...thats the guy the other 2 climbers left there. I think THEY picked him in the head...and left him there to die. We shall see, I hope.

Kaydee
05-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Is everyone ready for tonight?! I think its going to be good (last week was much better than the week before with the CA episode). I wonder what's going to happen to Adele?? And on abc.com it says the new chief will be named...any thoughts on who it is? :shrug:

On a kinda seperate note I actually saw that movie "Knocked Up" last month at a special early preview, and it was pretty funny. No, its not the kind of movie you'd take your kids to since they get drunk, have a one night stand, and decide to have a baby together. But, it is funny seeing them try to figure out what things they need when they're baby shopping and things.

jodstr2
05-17-2007, 04:44 PM
wiki stuff. yes, it's user-written, but it's fun reading nonetheless.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey%27s_anatomy

BostonBecca
05-17-2007, 10:16 PM
That was a very good Grey's. Just WOW. I don't want to give it away for those on the west coast, but WOW.

meearnol
05-17-2007, 10:38 PM
OMG, I know! I cried 3 times. It kind of left me with my jaw open. I hate that I have to wait all summer to see what happens next!! :tap: :waah: