PDA

View Full Version : Another scarf with kitty modeling

knit-a-holic
03-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I just finished another scarf today. Yay! This one is for my friend's birthday that's this week. (I kinda had to bribe my cat with treats to sit still for the pic...lol). The colors of the yarn isn't showing how it's supposed to be in the photos, but I couldn't get it any better. Oh well. The yarn is Bernat's Soft Boucle in purple. I just knitted with the stockinette stitch pattern.

PinkRoses
03-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Here is a pic. of my cat modeling a scarf I just made too! I think we should have a whole thread of these. :teehee:

By the way, I love your scarf! :heart:

DreamWeaver
03-05-2007, 10:12 PM
The scarf is really lovely, and your kitty's gorgeous :thumbsup:

I wish I had a kitty :verysad:

knit-a-holic
03-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Here is a pic. of my cat modeling a scarf I just made too! I think we should have a whole thread of these. :teehee:

By the way, I love your scarf! :heart:

Aww, your kitty is cute! I love orange colored kitties! Your scarf is lovely, too! Your cat did a WAY better job at modeling. Mine just tried to get away. Lol. (Can't you tell by the look on his face?) Btw, that's a great idea to make a topic with cats and knitted objects.

Dreamweaver: cats are great! They're great companions, too. :heart:

lealea
03-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Aww I love the pictures of the cats modeling! The scarves look nice too! I have an orange and white kitty but I don't think I could get him to sit still long enough to model for me. Maybe if he's sleeping I could sneak a picture... :teehee:

knit-a-holic
03-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Lol. :roflhard: Your cat is adorable, LeaLea. It was hard for me to get my cat to cooperate, but I somehow managed. You just gotta be quick! :teehee:

Jan in CA
03-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Too cute! What a cooparative kitty you have! :teehee:

nonny2t
03-06-2007, 10:34 AM
My cat would eat the darn thing! Very nice

sara_jayne
03-06-2007, 11:15 AM
So cute! The scarf looks great - wonderful color!

kblue
03-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Both scarves look wonderful. Very cute kitties :flirt:

knit-a-holic
03-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks everyone! My cat likes to play with yarn...only when he sees the ends...it can get annoying sometimes... :wall:

kemp
03-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Very nice.

Have all you kitty folk seen this (http://www.stuffonmycat.com/)?

ecb
03-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Since I am allergic to my cat, maybe I can get the Snakes or Geckos to pose with myFOs

aineepooh1
03-07-2007, 03:25 AM
Snakes and Geckos modeling knitting???? :shrug:

Snakes~ :poke: no~!! :pout: :pout: :out:

Gecko~!! :thumbsup:

But you guys are right.. we SHOULD have a Your pet modeling your knitting category~!! :cheering: :cheering:

knit-a-holic
03-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Snakes and Geckos modeling knitting???? :shrug:

Snakes~ :poke: no~!! :pout: :pout: :out:

Gecko~!! :thumbsup:

But you guys are right.. we SHOULD have a Your pet modeling your knitting category~!! :cheering: :cheering:

Thanks you guys for all your comments. :) We definitely should have a pet modeling knitting category (and yes, snakes and geckos can model too). That would be fun! :teehee: Maybe even have a photo contest. :D