PDA

View Full Version : Yeah--finally here

1knittychick
03-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks to Amy for helping me with my problem of logging on. I've been knitting for about 2 years (self taught thru a knitting cd and THIS SITE.) I teach 6th grade science, have 2 active boys (15 and 9), 1 truck driving husband and 1 cat who loves to mess with my knitting. I think I am the only person in my rural area who knits. I've made 1 baby blanket, several scarves and currently working on a messenger bag. I'm so glad to be here. This will have to be my knitting circle :muah:

Ingrid
03-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Welcome! This is the best knitting circle there is. :happydance:

knit-a-holic
03-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Hi! Welcome! Glad you could join us! I also have a kitty, he just messes with my yarn while I'm knitting, but he knows better not to. Lol. (Sshh...he's usually modeling my finished pieces...that is, for better quality of the product...hehe).

auburnchick
03-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Thanks to Amy for helping me with my problem of logging on. I've been knitting for about 2 years (self taught thru a knitting cd and THIS SITE.) I teach 6th grade science, have 2 active boys (15 and 9), 1 truck driving husband and 1 cat who loves to mess with my knitting. I think I am the only person in my rural area who knits. I've made 1 baby blanket, several scarves and currently working on a messenger bag. I'm so glad to be here. This will have to be my knitting circle :muah:

Welcome to our corner of cyberspace!

This, alas, is my knitting circle as well (although I am starting to recruit people from work... :teehee: ).

Whereabouts in Alabama are you (you don't have to be too specific)? I grew up in a very small town in south AL.

Jan in CA
03-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the forum!! :cheering: