PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a knitting layout (or misc stuff) for Myspace...

knit-a-holic
03-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Does anyone know where you can find a knitting layout for myspace or webpage? :?? I've been searching for things that you can create your page with knitting stuff...but I haven't really found anything... :thud:

Chel
03-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Make your own? At least then you are original!!!! :) Until someone steals your ideas. :shrug:

Compulsive
03-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Word Press was the easiest blog I ever set up, and I think I'll stick with it this time. I was able to take a picture of some of my yarn stash & with a click of a button, upload it as my header background. I also found it easy to use the templates, and upload images. I like that adding a Flicker window consisted of copying & pasting. Simple.

Here's my new blog: Compulsive's Daily Rantings (http://compulsiverantings.wordpress.com)

It's not updated, as today is the first day I felt like doing ANYthing after two back-to-back snow storms. Feeling is finally returning to my sore arms.

knit-a-holic
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks, guys. I thought I might have to make my own...but I don't know where to start on that one. I don't have the program to make one. Eh.

Compulsive...glad you got your arms back to normal. It's finally getting to be normal weather here...sunny.. :teehee:

Compulsive
03-06-2007, 06:25 PM
I didn't have a special program to make that header!

All I did was take a picture with my digital camera & saved it in my Microsoft photos file. When I entering stuff on the blog, it allowed me to select a picture from my hard drive, crop it, and load it onto my blog.

knit-a-holic
03-07-2007, 12:31 PM
I saw your web page and it looks nice. It's always hard for me to keep up with my blogging. But yours looks nice. :)