PDA

View Full Version : this or THIS ?

hellokitty165
03-09-2007, 09:33 AM
cotton ease , KP shine sport or shine worsted ? knitting a sweater for myself...thanks

nadja la claire
03-09-2007, 09:43 AM
I would say KP Shine Sport but that's because it's the only one of the three I've used. Does this help?

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

hellokitty165
03-09-2007, 09:45 AM
I would say KP Shine Sport but that's because it's the only one of the three I've used. Does this help?

Nadja xxx

hi Nadja !

yes it helps... do you like it ? what did you make and what color you choose ?? thanks :heart:

nadja la claire
03-09-2007, 09:58 AM
I got Butter. It's a very sunny yellow and I bought it for a sweater. I liked it very much but I'm embarrassed to say that I started it in October and I've yet to finish it. :oops: I frogged it back in November so I'm still on the waist ribbing.

Nadja xxx

Braden
03-09-2007, 11:19 AM
I've used Shine Worsted for a sweater before, and it's really nice. I've also used Shine Sport for one, and it takes forever to get done, because you have to use about size 4 needles if you don't want holes in it, so if you want a quick quick project, I would go with the worsted.

sittenknitten
03-09-2007, 11:58 AM
I like Shine: I've got a Sally's Favorite Summer Sweater on the needles (from last summer :oops: ) in the sport weight. I think the color name is grass, a nice spring green. Love it, and now that I'm reminded of it I must dig it out of the stash closet and get it done to wear for THIS year! :teehee:

I suggest selecting the pattern you like and pick your yarn based on gauge issues.