PDA

View Full Version : OT: Yahoo mail

HeatherFeather
03-11-2007, 05:18 PM
can someone check Yahoo Mail?

I've tried all day to get in, and can't....times out before it gets anywhere.

I'm waiting on news from my mom, and can't get to it. I hate rebooting....but might need to if yall CAN get in.

dustinac
03-11-2007, 05:19 PM
I Haven't had a problem so far.. but yahoo seems to be moody for me lately.. might work fine now but in 5 mins won't and sometimes my e-mails come in a few days late.. :teehee: ...

Braden
03-11-2007, 05:21 PM
I can get in fine, no problem. :shrug:

Braden
03-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I noticed that I haven't had any new messages in a couple days... :shrug:

cathoo
03-11-2007, 06:02 PM
This happens to me sometimes with almost any web service. Try restarting your browser, then try "clearing your cache" (Tools -> Clear Private Data of Firefox, Tools ->Internet Options -> Delete Files on Internet Explorer) This gets rid of any old web pages that might be sitting on your computer.

I had this happen with my Gmail account last week and my sister's was working fine... sooooo frustrating! But this is what fixed it up.

HeatherFeather
03-11-2007, 06:11 PM
ya, I purged before I hopped on here before I asked...I think just the asking fixed it...as it's OK now....but no email from mom........grrrrrrrrr.....

Jan in CA
03-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Yahoo is apparently having issues. This was posted in a Yahoo group that I belong to.

Just got this from Yahoo Group Alerts:
>
> We want to acknowledge the reports that not all groups are receiving
> email. Some of these groups are seeing the posts on their group
> archive on the Web, but not receiving them via email. This problem has
> been difficult to diagnose, since it is affecting some groups but not
> others.

HeatherFeather
03-11-2007, 06:33 PM
I ONLY Use my yahoo email to communicate with mom....big long story....but I don't like yahoo....booo....lol.....(having issues at age 38 with my mother...) sigh....

stitchwitch
03-11-2007, 06:38 PM
I just logged on ok and had messages.

Jan in CA
03-11-2007, 06:46 PM
I ONLY Use my yahoo email to communicate with mom....big long story....but I don't like yahoo....booo....lol.....(having issues at age 38 with my mother...) sigh....

I don't care much for Yahoo myself, but use it for junkmail. I prefer gmail to any other online email. If you would like an account PM me with your current email and I'll send you an invite as I think it's still by invite only.

HeatherFeather
03-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Thanks Jan. That's what I've got and use!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!