PDA

View Full Version : Jo Ann coupons

Lisa Kay
03-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Jo Ann coupons (http://www.joann-mail.com/J0523m1s/coupons_only.html?r=0603529819) for you. :D

Ginger0104
03-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

nonny2t
03-13-2007, 07:19 AM
Thanks, but I will never ever ever buy anything from Joann again. They have the absolute worst return policy I have ever seen and on two different occasion it took nearly 8 weeks to get my money back from them and that was 8 weeks AFTER they had my return in hand as I sent it back with a delivery confirmation. Half the time they ignore emails you send them and when I complained to the CEO of the company I got nothing. It isn't worth my time and certainly not worth my money to save a few bucks and use a company that does business this way! Good luck to you that use this company, but beware you will wait forever to get money back on a return!!!

Quiltlady
03-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Thats too bad you had such a bad experience. I'm sorry that they did not have better customer service for you.

I rarely ever return anything to Joanns. Pretty much what I buy there I keep. I haven't purchased any big ticket items that I have to return it. But I'll keep that in mind how you were treated.

suzeeq
03-13-2007, 10:07 AM
I returned some yarn that the color wasn't what I expected. I wasn't in a big hurry for the refund, but I got it. Took something like 6-8 weeks, would have to look it up.

sue