PDA

View Full Version : OT wrinkle cream

ctmax
03-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi, I am turning 30 this year and I am starting to see lines around my mouth and eyes. Does anyone have a good wrinkle cream they could suggest? I feel I am to young to start getting wrinkles already.

hellokitty165
03-13-2007, 10:07 AM
i used Aveeno and neutrogena brand ...they are super ! drink alot of water and eat alot of fruits like blueberry... helps too

stitchwitch
03-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I use Strivectin (expensive, hasn't made me a super model yet though :teehee: ) and Neutrogena. The Neutrogena one can be purchased with sunscreen in it which is nice or without. I like either of these because they don't leave my face greasy. In Florida we have enough humidity so heavy moisturizers leave me a gooey glob.

GinnyG
03-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Just a few weeks ago Consumer Reports released a report on wrinkle creams. Their top pick........ Oil of Olay!!!!

I've used OO products for 30 + years, i'm always being told my skin looks decades younger than it really is (too bad therest of me doesn't follow suit :roflhard: )

msoebel
03-13-2007, 10:21 AM
I wish I could use of Oil of Olay...my skin is so sensitive, it makes me break out horribly.

I use airbonne night cream around my eyes...it doesn't just minimize fine lines, it also makes you look more awake...less puffy, the circles are lighter. It's gorgeous.

Misty

marykz
03-13-2007, 10:43 AM
the new Oil of Olay definity creams are different than their traditional cream- lighter. I never could use it before, but love this line. good dry weather cream, and as said above, Consumer Reports said it was the best.

I also love Neutrogena's cream that has sunscreen in it. it is what I use all summer. (Must use sunscreen every day!!!)