PDA

View Full Version : I really, really have to say...

Mommy22alyns
03-17-2007, 01:10 PM
A HUGE thanks for the videos on this site!! I need 3-D visuals to learn, and the videos have already helped me figure a few things out. I can see where they'll continue to be a huge help.

Basic pictures in a book or page don't help me too much, so the videos are absolutely perfect! :notworthy: :cheering: :cheering:

Braden
03-17-2007, 01:20 PM
They've helped a ton of people. I wish this site had been around when I learned to knit.

nadja la claire
03-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Those videos are fantastic. I learned to BO, purl, cable, knit in the round with dpns, circs and ML. Infact I learned everything except CO and knit from the videos. Gee thanks Amy, if it weren't for you I'd just have a bunch of yarn and nothing to do with it. :muah:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

aineepooh1
03-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Me tooo~!! :wall: when if first started knitting I bought oodles of books and pamphlets and just couldn't get it :wall: I had to take a knitting class and seen the techniques demonstrated and then coming here just helped me tie all the loose ends together to start knitting~~

But I COMPLETELY agree I am a visual learner: I HAVE TO SEE IT DONE TO "GET" IT~!! :pout:

stitchwitch
03-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Oh heck yeah!!!! I've played Amy's videos so much that my cat recognizes her voice!!! :roflhard:

Knitting_Guy
03-17-2007, 07:05 PM
Sure helps me.

DQ
03-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Oh heck yeah!!!! I've played Amy's videos so much that my cat recognizes her voice!!! :roflhard:

Really? :rofl:

I love the videos on this site! I wouldn't be able to do a long tail cast on or purl without them :heart:

zkimom
03-17-2007, 08:51 PM
I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: thems videos!

Thanks to Amy!

And the mod squad and all of you guys too!

Oooo, I feel a group hug coming on . . .

:grphug:

Susan

Aquaria
03-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah!:) The videos are extremely helpful and this website is yet the best site for all knitters :cheering:

Why oh why did I not find this site much earlier! :rofl:

dink
03-20-2007, 03:17 PM
A HUGE thanks for the videos on this site!! I need 3-D visuals to learn, and the videos have already helped me figure a few things out. I can see where they'll continue to be a huge help.

Basic pictures in a book or page don't help me too much, so the videos are absolutely perfect! :notworthy: :cheering: :cheering:

My words EXACTLY! This is why I'm just so thankful for this site. I have a beginners book on how to knit and I opened it up and :?? :?? . I was even holding the needle wrong the first time :oops: I wanted to hold it like a pencil until I cam here!

Andrea
03-20-2007, 03:26 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I love your signature combined with your avatar BTW, it made me giggle!!