PDA

View Full Version : Crochet videos

PHeath
03-24-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm a knitter, but my mom recently took up crocheting. I have NO knowledge of croceht except for the single chain. I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend one or 2 crochet videos that will be good for my mom to help learn?

Thank you!!!

Patti

knit-errant
03-24-2007, 10:14 AM
There are quite a few crochet videos available at Nexstitch: http://www.nexstitch.com/Tutorials.html .

brokenblossoms
03-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Youtube has quite a few too. :)

Ginger0104
03-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Thank you knit-errant! I've been wanting to learn some basic crochet techniques for edging on my knit items. That site is great :)

PHeath
03-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks so much! My mom has been searching endlessly for a site similar to this one. I told her knitting is just better. teehee :happydance:

Aquaria
03-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Youtube has quite a few too. :)

Yeah, I've seen some great crochet videos on Youtube before, they might help your mom :)

Thanks so much! My mom has been searching endlessly for a site similar to this one. I told her knitting is just better. teehee

I agree with you there :teehee: I crochet as well, but prefer knitting :rofl:

RiverDaughter
03-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks for posting these. My bf told me last night that he wants to crochet an afghan with the classic zig zag pattern (he can't knit because of his fear of needles, unfortunately) but I couldn't remember how to do the zig zag pattern for the life of me (though I actually have crocheted an afghan with the pattern before).

But these reminded me greatly, thank you! :cheering: