PDA

View Full Version : FO: Sunglasses cozy

melissa.atkins
03-25-2007, 03:09 PM
I had some left over yarn and decided to make a cozy for my sunglasses... :) I used Bernat Satin.

nadja la claire
03-25-2007, 04:03 PM
What a great idea!!! :cheering: :cheering: I love Bernat Satin. I have a little left in my stash. How much did it take?

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

melissa.atkins
03-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Less than half of a skein... I will definitely find them next time I am looking for them in my purse... hehehe

dewdrops
03-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Very nice! :heart:

stacyk9
03-29-2007, 04:39 PM
That is so cute! Did you come up with the pattern yourself? Could you let me know how you made it? Please????? :flirt:

landolphe
03-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi Melissa,

Very pretty little case. :cheering: I am thinking about making a case for a pair of small-sized binoculars and am wondering about how to provide a bit of padding/protection. Your case looks like it is padded. How did you do that?

Cheers,

Landolphe

melissa.atkins
04-01-2007, 01:23 PM
That is so cute! Did you come up with the pattern yourself? Could you let me know how you made it? Please????? :flirt:

I came up with the pattern as I knitted, I will look over it and write it down for you... :)

melissa.atkins
04-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi Melissa,

Very pretty little case. :cheering: I am thinking about making a case for a pair of small-sized binoculars and am wondering about how to provide a bit of padding/protection. Your case looks like it is padded. How did you do that?

Cheers,

Landolphe

Hi!

It isnt really padded, I think it looks like that because of the way the stitches are... What about using two strands of yarn? Maybe in Bernat Softee Chunk... :)