PDA

View Full Version : I ordered Options!!!!

Paws4Knitting
04-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey Everyone,

I was just sooo excited- but I went through this site and thanks to all your A+ Report cards about the Options, I ordered the set! I am really looking forward to recieving them.

Thanks for your help!!!! :balloons:

Cheers!

carmabelle1191
04-09-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm thinking about ordering a set soon too. My mom said she would put out $20 since I didn't get anything for Easter this year. Let me know how everything works out and if you are happy with them! That just might persuade me to order a set. :teehee:

Kaydee
04-09-2007, 04:43 PM
:cheering: You're going to love them! I got mine about 2 months ago and can't put them down.

five_six
04-09-2007, 07:47 PM
I finally got mine last week, after waiting 12 weeks for them to arrive, but I am totally in love... And the irony is that they just became available in Australia a few weeks ago, but even with the wait, the conversion buying them in the US still worked out cheaper for me (they are retailing for $130 here and I paid $59 US) - I wish i could get all the other sizes that don't come in the set!! And unfortunately, all they sell here is the set... and I need more cords!

But they are rockin' :heart:

auburnchick
04-09-2007, 07:51 PM
You are going to LOVE them!!

I bought my set in January and have been gradually adding more cords and DPNs. I just got my replacement cords for one that originally had something wrong with the threading. I called on Wednesday or Thursday, and they arrived TODAY! GREAT customer service!

bobi1218
04-09-2007, 07:54 PM
You're going to love them!! I'm so happy with mine :)

dakatzmeow
04-09-2007, 10:48 PM
i'm loving my options! i, too, have ordered additional cords (for magic loop) as well as the smaller sizes that don't come in the set (sizes 0-3). :heart:

JoeE
04-10-2007, 09:48 AM
You'll love them. I didn't love them at first, because they are super duper slippery and I kept dropping stitches. Once I got comfortable with that, every other needle seems like a drag.

Just make sure to check every tip and cable pretty aggressively. It seems common for them to have some manufacturing defects. They'll replace them without any hassle, but that's still discouraging if, say, a wonky tip falls off because of defective threads when you're about 2/3 finished with a baby blanket and you have to wait a few days to get the replacement in the mail.

lynnlisiewski
04-10-2007, 11:46 AM
I love mine

now I have a tion of circs & straigths just taking up room

Lynn

Mommy22alyns
04-10-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting the small taste of Options I ordered too. I just bought one cable and a set of size 8 tips. If I like them, I'm ordering the set. I just want to be sure I like circs before diving right in! :happydance:

jenarita
04-10-2007, 04:38 PM
I just ordered a set for myself a minute ago. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I told DH that I wanted them for my b-day, but being that it is still 7 mos away, I could not wait that long.

Can't wait for them to arrive!!!

carmabelle1191
04-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok, I ordered mine. I hope they come soon. I can't wait to try them out!

Ingrid
04-10-2007, 07:06 PM
As a die-hard Addi fan, I have to say the Options are right up there with them.

dink
04-10-2007, 07:18 PM
All this talk is making me :drool: and thinking that I should give 'em a try. I think I'm with Mommy22alyns, I will more than likely just buy one, and have a "small taste" before diving into circs.

But, when I do decide to dive in, I think I know what to pick! :teehee: