PDA

View Full Version : O/T Anna Nicole Paternity

khewes
04-10-2007, 04:13 PM
I don't know why I got suckered into following this, it was like a train wreck, but Larry Birkhead is the baby's father. I just read it on CNN.

Poor kid. Now the real drama begins. I hope the adults in her life who supposedly love her do right by her.

brownishcoat
04-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Well, if Larry didn't care, he wouldn't have been on the front lines, insisting that he be tested. He would have kept his mouth shut and walked away.

Unless you think he's just after the money, in which case, there are no guarantees that he's going to get any of it.

dink
04-10-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm just glad that that part of it is over. This, "I'm the dad" .... "No, I'M the dad" thing got to be too much! :roll:

Glad it's done, and hopefully, like posted, those adults in her life will do right by her. Thankfully she's young and won't remember this stuff.

Braden
04-10-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm glad this is finally over. Probably not fully over, but over for now.

carmabelle1191
04-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Now we can finally stop hearing about it in the news. I was sick of hearing about the fight on every TV and radio. At least the fight is over for now.

CateKnits
04-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I only watch about 3 hours of non-DVD TV a week, so I haven't seen much about this. I don't even remember which one Larry Birkhead was. :oops:

dink
04-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I only watch about 3 hours of non-DVD TV a week, so I haven't seen much about this. I don't even remember which one Larry Birkhead was. :oops:

Dad
http://www.glitzblog.com/images/anna%20nicole%20smith%20-%20larry%20birkhead%202004.jpg

Not Dad
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/annanicolebaby315.jpg

auburnchick
04-10-2007, 06:24 PM
I heard on the news that he and Howard had worked out a deal already that if he was the father, Howard would turn her over to him. Finally...someone who will maybe do the right thing.

And baby won't remember anything...my kids can't remember stuff from three or four years ago (and they are 15 and 13 now). She'll just remember being loved. I'm sure she is being quite pampered right now.

letah75
04-11-2007, 12:12 AM
I want Larry and Howard to do a remake of "My Two Dads".

Knitting_Guy
04-11-2007, 12:30 AM
yawn

feministmama
04-11-2007, 01:36 AM
The baby won't remember it but no one will let her forget. SHe will be hounded for life just because of who she is. Let's hope she'll be strong enough to get through it.

Kaydee
04-11-2007, 10:10 AM
yawn

I agree! I can't believe this drama is still going on and the news channels are actually reporting it. I hope this is the end of it.

BinkyKat
04-11-2007, 09:03 PM
yawn
me three...althought that VanAnhalt *sp?* guy made me laugh to think ZsaZsa is probably whippin' his butt for opening his mouth... :teehee:

HamaLee
04-11-2007, 09:09 PM
yawn

I was about to concur...but then!

:?eyebrow:

And I am totally on board!! :rofl:

BinkyKat
04-11-2007, 09:13 PM
:?eyebrow:

And I am totally on board!! :rofl:

To make it more up to date... "Iz my 2 Baby Dadeez"
:roflhard:

brownishcoat
04-12-2007, 10:20 AM
yawn

I agree, but as a mom, I've been concerned about the welfare of the baby. :shrug:

BostonBecca
04-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Switching to law student mode...not knitter mode..

Because of Bahamian law, which I only know a teeny bit about, there still could be a custody battle, because I read that in the Bahama's, the person listed on the birth certificate as the father has certain custody rights that conflict with those of a biological father, and since Howard Stern was listed as the father, and Larry Birkhead is the biological father, there still could conceivably be a court battle over custody, which would be interesting from a purely legal standpoint and probably to a few people, from a celebrity trainwreck standpoint.

Note: this is only based on what I have gleaned from a little bit of legal searching and some reading on cnn.com.