PDA

View Full Version : Wallaby

Knitalia
04-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Here's my baby wearing my first sweater ever (no idea if I'm posting pictures correctly BTW):

Update:
I got some feedback about these photos that made me uncomfortable. Unfortunately I feel I should take the photos off of the forum. A member commented about how a pedophile (GOD FORBID) might interpret those pictures differently. They were just cute pictures of my kid in a sweater & a diaper. I didn't see anything wrong with them. However,as a mother, that one comment was all I needed to convince me to remove the pictures. Sometimes the world we live in makes me sick.

Jan in CA
04-11-2007, 10:02 PM
That's adorable! Your daughter is a cutie pie!

Sent you a PM

dakatzmeow
04-11-2007, 10:47 PM
is that a wonderful wallaby? i just cast on my first sleeve for dd tonight! yours is adorable. and the sweater is cute too. ;)

blueeyes28
04-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Isn't it such an easy pattern?It's perfect and so is the model!!!I also like the color I can't wait to make another one for my son and one for my niece.

blueeyes28
04-12-2007, 06:49 AM
What yarn did you use?

Stonington
04-12-2007, 08:08 AM
Love it! :heart: your daughter is beautiful :hug: I have this pattern and can't wait to knit one up. What yarn did you use? It looks so soft.

anne

Knitalia
04-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Yep, she's a cutie. But the terrible two's are killing me. I used Cascasde 220 in one of their heathered pinks. I love it.

sara_jayne
04-12-2007, 09:31 AM
So cute! I :heart: that color!

Abbily
04-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Ugh, sorry about the comment.... sad that we have to think about things like that!! I missed seeing the pic- would you be willing to post a pic of just the sweater? I'd love to see it. :)

Knitalia
04-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Sure, I'll do it when I get home tonight. I'm at work right now. Yeah, it's very upsetting. I'm actually thinking of ending my blog. Maybe it's not safe to open your life to the public. I :shrug:

Stonington
04-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Sure, I'll do it when I get home tonight. I'm at work right now. Yeah, it's very upsetting. I'm actually thinking of ending my blog. Maybe it's not safe to open your life to the public. I :shrug:

That is so sad. :hug: I hate that you were made to feel uncomfortable. My daughter started me a "myspace" page and I ended up pulling it. I did not want pics of my grand kids out on that venue. I always have felt very comfortable here though, everyone seems so genuine. Anyway, I have rambled. Another :hug: for you.

anne

Knitalia
04-12-2007, 12:16 PM
:hug: Back

This is a great forum. Thanks for the kindness.

Bastelmutti
04-13-2007, 10:16 AM
I don't think the problem would be people on this forum, but people trolling from outside. I think you made a wise choice - a parenting forum I am on had pictures of babies in diapers stolen for evil purposes. It was awful.

Knitalia
04-13-2007, 10:39 AM
x-(
That is so disgusting.

phisch
04-13-2007, 11:16 AM
It's frustrating but I agree that it's good you took them off. My hubby won't let me post photos of our kids unless I can control who gets to see them (love Flickr for that).

I hate having to worry about and think about how to handle the sickos out there!!!