PDA

View Full Version : I feel stupid (Mod help please!)

Stiney
04-12-2007, 12:20 PM
I just accidentally deleted all of my PMs, instead of just one.

Is there a way to get them back? :pout:

Jan in CA
04-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Well, I don't think there is, but I can check. :??

spectorkitty
04-12-2007, 12:30 PM
speaking of PMs, I've been sent a few, and haven't received any at all. Is there a reason they are not showing up? I looked and I have them turned on.

Stiney
04-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Well, I don't think there is, but I can check. :??

I doubt that there is, but I thought it was worth asking.

Stupid stupid stupid. :wall:

Jan in CA
04-12-2007, 12:38 PM
speaking of PMs, I've been sent a few, and haven't received any at all. Is there a reason they are not showing up? I looked and I have them turned on.

I think it just means that whoever you wrote didn't write back. If the msgs you sent are in the "outbox" that means they haven't been received by the members yet. When they view them the messages will appear in your sent box so check that, too.

spectorkitty
04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
no, someone sent me a few, and I never received them. I sent one, and it wasn't in my sent or received or anywhere.

Jan in CA
04-12-2007, 12:54 PM
no, someone sent me a few, and I never received them. I sent one, and it wasn't in my sent or received or anywhere.

Huh.. :?? I'm not sure then what is going on...

BostonBecca
04-12-2007, 12:58 PM
If you have not closed that window yet, then I suggest using the back button to try and get to a window where you had not deleted them yet, i.e. a site that is now in your cache and click on them one at a time and see if there is an option to move them to a folder or save them. It's worked before for me with e-mails and other sites.

I hope it helps!

Jan in CA
04-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I wonder if wayback machine (http://www.archive.org/index.php) would work.. :??