PDA

View Full Version : grrr interweave mumble mumble...

kashadilla
04-12-2007, 01:41 PM
So I ordered a subscription to interweave knits at the beginning of march. It said it would be coming between the 2nd-5th of april. As I had chosen to be billed for it, on the 2nd I got a bill that said, "Your first issue is coming soon!" It's still not here. I even have the yarn for two projects in it, and I'm going crazy! I'm sure if I cancelled the subscription, I would get it in the mail the next day.
:!!!:

Jan in CA
04-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Mine came later than "I" expected, but it came. Hang in there.

bailsmom
04-12-2007, 02:52 PM
So I ordered a subscription to interweave knits at the beginning of march. It said it would be coming between the 2nd-5th of april. As I had chosen to be billed for it, on the 2nd I got a bill that said, "Your first issue is coming soon!" It's still not here. I even have the yarn for two projects in it, and I'm going crazy! I'm sure if I cancelled the subscription, I would get it in the mail the next day.
:!!!:

You are absolutely right on that one!! That's the kind of luck I have too. Just a little while longer, you can do it!!

KathyinCali
04-12-2007, 06:18 PM
I just got mine yesterday so I guess new subscriptions are on their way...

Julie
04-12-2007, 07:26 PM
I had the opposite problem -- they told my MIL (who got me a gift sub) that it would be 10-12 weeks, so I went out and bought the current issue. That issue came like 2 weeks later. :wall:

kemp
04-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Notoriously slow...not the first time I've heard (or experienced!) this from IK.

KnittyKitty
04-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Oh my goodness! I thought I was alone! I ordered back on January 26 and STILL haven't received mine as yet! I've been back and forth with them on this and they promised me a new magazine (since they claim the first one was sent. I never received it!!) since March and I still haven't received that either! I told them to either get me my magazine by next week or reimburse me my money. We'll see.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Lisa

dakatzmeow
04-13-2007, 09:19 AM
grrrrrrrrr, i'm waiting for mine too. :wall: