PDA

View Full Version : knitpicks.com question!

Secksiebrat
04-18-2007, 11:33 PM
I put in my first order for knitpicks.com yesterday. I had to do it over the phone since i had a gift certificate. How can I track my order? She didn't give me an order number or anything like that (and I didn't think to ask..I was so excited to spend $80 on yarn!!!).

Any ideas? I can always call them, I just wondered if anyone here knew the answer. Thanks!

~danielle~

Jan in CA
04-19-2007, 12:54 AM
They should send you an email with some sort of link I think. They don't have a regular tracking system unless something has changed though.

Krystal
04-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Nope, no tracking. since you completed the order over the phone, you may or may not receive any comfirmation. I received 2 emails when I submitted my order online. One within a few min letting me know it went through successfully, and another when my order was being processed. So you may get a call or an email with your order number once it is being processed, and you may be able to check online to see if it has shipped once you have that number.... But I haven't done any phone ordering, so maybe that would make a difference.

My order was placed on Tuesday last week and shipped on Thursday, but it was a small order under 40 bucks. It should actually arrive tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

good lucK!

Mommy22alyns
04-19-2007, 12:18 PM
I placed my orders online and only ever got order confirmation emails. :shrug: I'm hoping my latest one shows up soon!

SandraEllen
04-19-2007, 12:24 PM
when you place it online, you can log back in and check your order status. They don't ever send you any other emails (after the order confirmation).

Danielle, I think you'll have to call them.

hellokitty165
04-19-2007, 12:42 PM
for your info...next time when you have a gift certificate...order online and at the comment column add that you got a gift certificate and give them the cert. number and amount... i did mine and it works out perfectly...the info i get is from the customer lady...