PDA

View Full Version : OMGosh, must have

rebecca
04-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Okay, I was looking for gift bag patterns in the misc. section of knittingpatterncentral and found this (http://d-made.com/knitting/patterns/crutch.pdf) :roflhard: :rofl: When I show Lonnie, who affectionately calls me "gimp" etc, he is going to :roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard: Instead of fuzzy dice hanging in the van, I suppose I'll have these ...... afterall, have crutches, will travel :roflhard: :rofl:

jeanius80
04-20-2007, 08:45 PM
you could make them big and felt them.... lol so cute though! :chair:

Jan in CA
04-20-2007, 08:50 PM
:teehee:

rebecca
04-20-2007, 09:26 PM
you could make them big and felt them.... lol so cute though! :chair:

LOL, you are so funny.....I have a couple of sets of big ones! LOL, they don't seem to need felting, but that is a good idea...go up a couple of needle sizes and felt them, give them stability as they hang from the rearview mirror :teehee:
I know, ya'll think I'm crazy (those of you who really know me know it to be true :wink:) but, when you live your life on crutches you must laugh at such things and find and enjoy the humor :teehee:
Trust me, I (and whoever's with me) laugh all the way to the front of the line at all theme parks :happydance: Ya gotta have such perks, ya know....that and good parking, LOL :wink:

samm
04-21-2007, 04:23 PM
That's a very cute pattern! Thanks for sharing it. :o) samm

brokenblossoms
04-21-2007, 05:11 PM
LMAO! I call my dad a gimp (he broke his leg and hip a few years ago) too.

rebecca
04-22-2007, 10:21 AM
LMAO! I call my dad a gimp (he broke his leg and hip a few years ago) too.

Poor thing, lol, it's good to know he has a good nickname, too! People looks at us as if we are crazy, but we laught and go on, just makes it all the more endearing ....and fun :teehee:
Wow, I just realized yesterday (april 21) was the 26th anniversary of my hip/pelvis break and the beginning of this hip-leg (often back) journey..... :wall: if only I'd gone to that Rolling Stones concert in Jacksonville...but, hay, that's all a-okay, I wouldn't be the person I am today if that had not happened :happydance:

Braden
04-22-2007, 11:15 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard:

dawnk777
04-22-2007, 11:30 AM
Those are so cute!