PDA

View Full Version : How Many?

Nobones
04-25-2007, 11:13 AM
I decided today to put all my knitting pattens in one place. It's going to take a while. If you don't include my knitting books, I have 652 knitting patterns. :oops: I've now been banned from ever looking at pattents again. :pout:

What about anyone else? What's your shameful tally of patterns?

jess_hawk
04-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Outside of books, I probably only have thirty patterns. BUT - I'm a poor college student with seven knitting books, a pattern a day calendar, and a luxury yarn addiction. Hard to afford all those books and patterns when you're trying to save up your money to get alpaca silk for a hat and hand dyed merino for gloves... and quiviut this summer while in Alaska, at $72 an OUNCE. :pray: :passedout:

suzeeq
04-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I think I have about 13 mb (or is it 31mb?) in my Patterns folder. And a few books, and magazines, a big folder with dozens more, and probably some more stashed away somewhere.

sue

Shandeh
04-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Well, I have 990 knitting patterns on my computer, and way more than that in books and magazines in my craft room.

You're doing okay, my friend. No worries. :wink:

Nobones
04-26-2007, 08:08 AM
A lot of mine were given to me by friends and family when they found out I was knitting I don't buy many new ones, I get them from charity shops. I have 2 page a day calanders, I didn't think of includibg them :teehee:

Quiltlady
04-30-2007, 05:53 PM
I have around 35 knitting books and four binders full of patterns. Thats the story and I'm sticking to it. :teehee: