PDA

View Full Version : knithappens online store

mimi
04-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Has anyone ordered from them recently ? I tried for some noro, cascade and debbie bliss but get "sold out" on every single item. Maybe they are going out of business ?

kristinw
04-30-2007, 08:12 AM
You must have missed the HUGE sale! The rumor is they got over 5000 orders. I think they were clearing out their online inventory for some reason. Not sure when they will restock.

kemp
04-30-2007, 08:51 AM
yep...I'm sure it was the sale. Lots of people here gave their yarn good homes :teehee:

brendajos
04-30-2007, 10:00 AM
yeah i am fairly certain that all of their yarn is at my house now. :shifty:

well except the kuryeon... i managed to not get sucked in by the pretty colors this time. *whew*

VickyS456
04-30-2007, 01:56 PM
some is on it's way to me! I just got a shipping notice about 3 minutes ago :cheering:

(I don't even remember what I ordered)

VictoiseC
04-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Ummm, maybe I should just let it go but I was a little peeved with my order. I ordered a Size 13 pair of circular Addi's. Next morning I realized I had some so I sent a email asking to change those to Size 8. It was less than 24 hours of my order. Then I thought I better call coz I didn't get a reply. The owner told me (after checking with the warehouse) that it was a computer issue and they couldn't change the size of the needles.

? I asked why it couldn't be a people issue and just tell someone to put in Size 8 instead of 13. Then she got a little upset and said Fine, I'll just put a pair of Size 8 needles in the mail to you right now, no shipping cost, and you mail the 13s back when you get them.

Then I got my order. Size 13s. End of story. I didn't like that much. Am I wrong?