PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who patterns?

amishgirl281
05-07-2007, 12:58 AM
So I'm not sure how many Doctor Who fan's there are on here but I'm a HUGE fan. I've seen all the episodes from the new season and I'm starting to watch some from the older seasons, or at least the ones I can find online till I raise enough money to buy the set off amazon.

Anyway, I digress. I was just watching some episodes from the Tom Baker seasons and I love some of the stuff I saw on there. Specially his scarf which he's famous for.

I've found a few of the scarf patterns online but i'm itching to find other Doctor Who patterns.

So does anyone know where I can find some? Other than the scarf? I've been searching but that's the only one I can find.

tilllie
05-07-2007, 01:40 AM
Amazingly enough, I "googled" "dr who" knitting patterns and found what you may be looking for. Give it a try and see if it helps. Good luck!!

Nobones
05-07-2007, 06:18 AM
I've got a knitting pattern for a Dalek head, but it's just a chart.

I don't know if you've seen on another thread, I actually Live with a Dalek. My husband built him. He's a working, talking moving, space taking part of the family now!

You can see him at;

http://www.richardwho.com/collectors/MikeBull/

We are currently buying things in to make a copy of the female clockwork droid from series 2.

We're really lucky, we live in Newport wher most of it has been filmed and have seen the film crew often. Seen John Barrowman, he's the nicest guy ever. And will kiss anything!

amishgirl281
05-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh. My. God.

I can't believe you have your own Dalek! I'M SO JEALOUS!

That's absolutely increadible that he built that. It looks amazing, just like the ones from the show.

You are so lucky!

And to meet the film crew? I think i'd die.

marykz
05-07-2007, 12:34 PM
I've seen a crochet dalek too- hysterical. as a kid I tried to make a long striped scarf, but gave up... I've seen threads both on Craftster and get Stitchy for Dr Who knitting fans....

Tom Baker is still my favorite Doc.....

amishgirl281
05-07-2007, 01:03 PM
I've seen a crochet dalek too- hysterical. as a kid I tried to make a long striped scarf, but gave up... I've seen threads both on Craftster and get Stitchy for Dr Who knitting fans....

Tom Baker is still my favorite Doc.....

Thanks for telling me about the forums. Never heard of em before but you're right, LOADS of Doctor Who patterns :)

(and I'm partial to William Hartnel)

debinoz
05-07-2007, 03:31 PM
No knitting patterns, but my fav place to visit:

http://whoplace.250free.com

I'm in the looong process (got sidetracked by knitting) of re-doing the pic pages. They currently come up in their own pop-up, so if you have a pop-up blocker, you have to turn it off. It got voted out, and I'm too lazy, I guess, to go re-write all the html to remove them.

Darcy
05-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Dr Who!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Baker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen both new seasons and can't wait until the next.
Where the bleep are you seeing the old ones online? I want to watch tv (for free) online!!!

amishgirl281
05-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Dr Who!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Baker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen both new seasons and can't wait until the next.
Where the bleep are you seeing the old ones online? I want to watch tv (for free) online!!!

In addition to youtube, you can find episodes on veoh.com and www.tv-links.co.uk

Very helpful for a girl like me who gets nothing but KERA showing the first season :)

Darcy
05-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Thank you! I will be checking all those sources today.

In addition to youtube, you can find episodes on veoh.com and www.tv-links.co.uk

Very helpful for a girl like me who gets nothing but KERA showing the first season :)