PDA

View Full Version : problem with post office

hellokitty165
05-10-2007, 02:43 PM
i sent out a package by parcel post on 23 April 2007 and it stated 2-9 days ...till now the other party still have not receive the package... and the confimation delivery said that it sitting at New Jersey since 29 April

sometimes it frustrating ...if i refund the person $$ the package will show up after a while... goosh... what a bummer !

i sold and swap here couple of times and never had trouble... i am a honest person... and this issue is at the back of my head all the times now... anyone encounters this too ever ???

candicane
05-10-2007, 02:52 PM
I sent my sister a Priority Mail package for her birthday. I scarf that I knit. It was supposed to arrive in 2-3 days. It took 10! Now I use Fed Ex ground.

candice

Kaydee
05-10-2007, 03:38 PM
I've had problems with things taking longer than they're supposed to also. Its such a bummer when you see its just been sitting somewhere for days (in your case a few weeks). Maybe there's you can talk to someone at the post office who can help you out and let you know what's going on with it because that seems really abnormal to me that it would be sitting in NJ for 2 weeks. Also, I'd suggest letting your buyer know what's going on, I'm sure most peple will see that its not your fault and hopefully be understanding. I hope everything works out for you. :hug:

hellokitty165
05-10-2007, 03:50 PM
I've had problems with things taking longer than they're supposed to also. Its such a bummer when you see its just been sitting somewhere for days (in your case a few weeks). Maybe there's you can talk to someone at the post office who can help you out and let you know what's going on with it because that seems really abnormal to me that it would be sitting in NJ for 2 weeks. Also, I'd suggest letting your buyer know what's going on, I'm sure most peple will see that its not your fault and hopefully be understanding. I hope everything works out for you. :hug:

post office also no clue..they dun have nos. to call new jersey... they just say wait one more week... i let my buyer know aldy..i gave her a few options to choose...i know once i refund the $ the package will show up... sigh !

carmabelle1191
05-10-2007, 08:19 PM
I got it!!!!! :cheering: It did take an abnormal amount of time to get here though. My mom says that's why we should use UPS. :teehee: Never doubted ya'. :cheering:

Knitting_Guy
05-10-2007, 08:21 PM
USPS is very unreliable.

hellokitty165
05-10-2007, 08:29 PM
ya you got it ...i am so happie ... yah :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

RiverDaughter
05-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Ugg, the post office near my father's house was run by a bunch of crooked employees. They would open packages frequently and take stuff, and even delay the delivery of holiday and birthday packages by six months or more! :!!!:

carmabelle1191
05-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Ugg, the post office near my father's house was run by a bunch of crooked employees. They would open packages frequently and take stuff, and even delay the delivery of holiday and birthday packages by six months or more! :!!!:
:hair: That would annoy me to no end!

ecb
05-10-2007, 09:09 PM
USPS is very unreliable.

I have found them reliable lately
but I have to admit, if I NEVER insure or return reciept them, they all seem to get through

ecb

Momto G B and H
05-10-2007, 09:14 PM
My mom's Vicodin prescription was stolen while at the USPS. And my shipment from Katsara took a week and it only had to travel about200 miles. I don't trust them much.

syndactylus
05-10-2007, 09:57 PM
our mac display was stolen right out of the fed ex ground depot cage (where they put all the theoretically super high profile locked up and counted stuff) by someone that worked there.
and no one even noticed it until we called complaining after it had supposedly been sitting 3 days -- and it took another 2 DAYS for them to get back to us and tell apple to send us a new one.
never again!

but I love the govt. postal workers near us to death.
there are probably problems with every method, though.

anyway, glad your stuff got there!

carmabelle1191
05-10-2007, 10:01 PM
but I love the govt. postal workers near us to death.
Funny you should say that...Ridgewood was the town that had the "postal" postal worker. :oo:

syndactylus
05-10-2007, 10:06 PM
:(