PDA

View Full Version : OT: New summer movies~

aineepooh1
05-11-2007, 02:21 PM
I can't WAIT unitl Shrek 3 comes out~ I :heart: :heart: :heart: Shrek it makes me laught so HARD~ and Pirates of the Caribbean is coming soon~
and of course Spidey 3 is out already ( haven't seen it yet... but will) :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:
I can't wait~!

ADAllen
05-11-2007, 02:26 PM
It's amazing how much movies have changed. I remember scorning the sequels that came out, and now they are the highlight of the summer movie line up. My hubby and I have a Spiderman date this weekend :heart:

psammeadred
05-11-2007, 02:54 PM
62 days until Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!!!!!!

DoulaLyndsey
05-11-2007, 03:03 PM

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

(Do you think I'm a little excited? :teehee: )

PaperGirl
05-11-2007, 03:47 PM

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:oops: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooo!

RiverDaughter
05-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Black Sheep comes out June 22nd! :cheering:

figaro
05-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I can't wait until they are out on DVD! I know, sad ain't it! I don't think I have been to a theater in at least 2-3 years! But I am patient in waiting for the movies to hit DVD. I already have both Pirates movies and the Spiderman movies are next to buy. I have Shrek 1 on tape and will buy the DVD soon along with Shrek 3 (already have Shrek 2 on DVD).

Mariblue
05-11-2007, 04:30 PM

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Meeeeeeeee Threeeeeeee! Or is that four? :teehee: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Carla1019
05-11-2007, 07:33 PM

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Meeeeeeeee Threeeeeeee! Or is that four? :teehee: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Count me in for Harry Pottey.. Will I be number 5? :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

MoniDew
05-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Pirates! PIRATES!!! PIRATES!!!!
________
Wage insurance forum (http://www.insurance-forums.org/wage-insurance/)

syndactylus
05-11-2007, 10:37 PM
If Herzog's movie counts, I have been waiting for it forever and ever, and ever.
And now I'm getting excited about the others too. Harry Potter is going to be SO good! I hope.

Ronda
05-12-2007, 09:14 AM
We want to see Shrek, Pirates, and Harry Potter! I'm SERIOUSLY excited about all of them, but especially Harry Potter. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

PamJ
05-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Ditto to all the above movies PLUS Oceans 13 and Bourne 3. :cheering: