PDA

View Full Version : OT Nova Scotia where to go and what to see?

AnaK
05-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Any suggestions. Are there any yarn stores there :D
Thank you

iza
05-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Well all I know is that the Loop Craft Café in Halifax seems popular and fun! http://www.theloophalifax.ca/ But I've never been to Nova Scotia so I can't be of more help than that. :teehee: I wonder if you can visit Fleece Artist... They're from Nova Scotia and their yarn is so gorgeous!

MaryB
05-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Hi, Ana!
When are you going to Nova Scotia? We are flying into Halifax on June 8 and hiking for a week. I am really looking forward to this trip.

I'm not sure I'll convince my husband, brother and SIL to visit yarn shops----------but I'll sure try! :shrug:

Sanibelle
05-15-2007, 02:08 PM
We were on a cruise a couple of years ago that stopped in Halifax. We did a ship tour to a place called Peggy's Cove. It was so beautiful there and lots of cute little shops to walk around and see.

Since we were only there for the day, I did not get to check out any yarn shops... so I cannot help you there. But do try and make it to Peggy's Cove. It is really cool!

Lynn

AnaK
05-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi, Ana!
When are you going to Nova Scotia? We are flying into Halifax on June 8 and hiking for a week. I am really looking forward to this trip.

I'm not sure I'll convince my husband, brother and SIL to visit yarn shops----------but I'll sure try! :shrug:

We will be going in August for 1 week. :cheering:
I am just planing it now. Not sure what to see first :??

Thanks for suggestion Lynn and Iza :D