PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a picture of their Options in the case?

Stonington
05-15-2007, 12:29 PM
I know, I am the queen of weird questions! :flirt: lol I am making labels for the needles and would love to see how you have them in their pouches.

Thanks in advance for any help! :cheering:

Braden
05-15-2007, 12:49 PM
I just have them laying horizontally in their pouches. I used a red Sharpie to write the sizes on the pouch in the lower right corner.

SandraEllen
05-15-2007, 01:01 PM
i bought the ID tags and have them in the pouch with the needles to identify which size is which.

JamOKnit
05-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Ditto SandraEllen's solution...the purple ID discs are stuck in each pouch with the needles.

Stiney
05-15-2007, 01:49 PM
I wrote the size on both sides of a piece of paper and slipped it into the sleeves. I have them in size order, too. :teehee:

REVS
05-15-2007, 02:15 PM
When I got the set I cut out the part saying the size from the cardboard backing they came on. I stuck that in the pouch with the needles. I have two pairs + tags per pouch in obviously different sizes.

I keep the cord in the half-size pouches with both cords of the same length together (you guessed it plus their tag). I'm wondering if that will make them keep that rolled status when I take them out, though. Does anyone have experience with that?

KnittinMitchie
05-15-2007, 02:30 PM
I used a label maker to label the pouches. I have two sets of needles in each pouch with the cords in the half pouches. the 2 full pouches have my crochet hooks, chibi and scissors along with my yarn gauge and cable needles. I'm very fussy about my supplies.

JLC
05-15-2007, 02:35 PM
I got tired of the case being too bulky, so I have everything dumped into another bag and I have to take my sizer out every time I need to change needle sizes. :oops: I try to be organized. I really do. :doh:

Eloewien
05-15-2007, 10:01 PM
I just used a sharpie :)