PDA

View Full Version : My favorite new feature on KH

Sanibelle
05-17-2007, 10:39 AM
I just realized that if you held the pointer from your mouse over the title from the thread, that you could read the first message without opening it.

How cool is that!

Thanks again for all the new and cool updates on KH Amy and Sheldon.

Lynn

Braden
05-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I like that too. My favorite feature is the member ranking and the quick reply.

Kaydee
05-17-2007, 11:11 AM
I just realized that if you held the pointer from your mouse over the title from the thread, that you could read the first message without opening it.

That's my favorite feature too! I recently starting visiting another forum with that feature and everytime I came to KH would try to put the pointer over the topic forgetting that we didn't have that....I love that we do now. The upgrade is awesome!!:cheering:

SandraEllen
05-17-2007, 11:29 AM
??? I'm so confused....

Ok. I was confused. It doesn't work for me, but I'm using IE6.0. It's a work computer. I made DH check it out and it works for him, but he is using IE7.

I wonder if it works with firefox...

Nobones
05-17-2007, 11:37 AM
It works on firefox, that's the browser I use and I can read the poat by hovering

brownishcoat
05-17-2007, 12:39 PM
I have a couple of favorites. Now the "new posts" button goes directly to the first unread post, rather than the first one I read when I originally logged on for that session.

My second favorite is that the emoticons pop in wherever your cursor is, rather than at the end of the message. Now I can refine my message as I go very easily!

:cheering::cheering::cheering:

Braden
05-17-2007, 12:43 PM
I just think the new KH is 1,000 times better than the old one.

HamaLee
05-17-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm usually a very cranky old, change-resistant person...but I'm totally loving everything about the new forums. :thumbsup: <---and look, I went and did the code instead of clicking the icon! :doh: :teehee:

want2knit
05-17-2007, 01:49 PM

How cool is that!

Thanks again for all the new and cool updates on KH Amy and Sheldon.

Lynn

My favorite feature as well. Also, if you go to post and you're not logged in and then log in it brings you right back to your post box instead of bringing you back to the forum page--love that!