PDA

View Full Version : Knitting IS work

Silver
05-18-2007, 10:40 AM
So I start teaching at Joann's next month and I've been knitting my samples which are posted on the wall in front of the store. The other evening when hubby got home from work, I was sitting on the sofa with my feet up watching tv and knitting a little sunglass case for my kids knitting class.

Hubby sits down and sighs because he's glad to be home after a long day of work.

I sigh in response and say, "Don't rub it in. You're off work and you can relax now, but I'M STILL WORKING!!!!"
:roflhard:

He threw a pillow at me.

mulene
05-18-2007, 10:55 AM
LOL! Excellent =D

PaperGirl
05-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Was it a knitted pillow?

Mommy22alyns
05-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Was it a knitted pillow?

:rofling:

rennfamily
05-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Too cute, Silver!

candicane
05-18-2007, 11:38 AM
I think we are teaching the *same* class at Joann's. I am teaching kid's knitting 1 & 2 (2 is the felted sunglasses case) I am still waiting for Joann's to send me the class info and pattern so I can get started on my homework!

candice

Braden
05-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Lucky you!

Silver
05-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Was it a knitted pillow?
LOL no, it was a sofa cushion. Kinda big and heavy too! :cry: But he was just playing around. ;) He's super thrilled for me that I got this gig.

I think we are teaching the *same* class at Joann's. I am teaching kid's knitting 1 & 2 (2 is the felted sunglasses case) I am still waiting for Joann's to send me the class info and pattern so I can get started on my homework!

Yep!! Knitting 1 is a little green and purple purse and 2 is the felted sunglass case. I'm also teaching adult knitting 1 & 2. You should go to your Joanns and personally ask the Education Coordinator. She's the one who should give you all of your patterns and info. It says right on my copy that the Education Coordinator is to make copies for their teachers.