PDA

View Full Version : They did it!

Yvonne
05-19-2007, 07:27 AM
Did you all the the KnitPicks email? They now have 16-inch options in all sizes!

rebecca
05-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I just saw that and I'm loving the 2 new size 1 & 2's for socknitting!! So, of course I will have to order 4 of each at some point. That would be if I ever get done with my obsession for vintage knitting holders, accessories which is my current passion!!

letah75
05-19-2007, 03:33 PM
I didn't get the e-mail?!? Don't know why, I get all of their other e-mails. But THANKS for the notification!!!!

Braden
05-19-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm getting ready to order all of them :oops:

madametj
05-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Did you all the the KnitPicks email? They now have 16-inch options in all sizes!

is it going to be part of the set?

Jan in CA
05-20-2007, 04:47 PM
is it going to be part of the set?

No, they are singles. At only $4.99 though they are way cheaper than Addis that I was going to buy in these sizes! :cheering:

madametj
05-20-2007, 04:52 PM
ohhh, i see, they've added Classic circs in all sizes, but they still havent added it to the Options set. Well that sucks. It costs more than the entire set to buy all of the 16" cables, when it would be waay cheaper for everyone else if they would just sell the cable for the set. :roll:

Jan in CA
05-20-2007, 04:57 PM
ohhh, i see, they've added Classic circs in all sizes, but they still havent added it to the Options set. Well that sucks. It costs more than the entire set to buy all of the 16" cables, when it would be waay cheaper for everyone else if they would just sell the cable for the set. :roll:

I seriously doubt they will ever be added to the set. The reason is it's not just the cord that is shorter, it's the needles themselves. If they were added to the set they'd have to make a whole bunch of shorter needle tips in there as well. (The longer needles don't work for a 16 in cord situation.) Then the price would double anyway, sooooo buy them a few at a time if you have to or add them to other orders. At least they listened to us and finally have them!:happydance:

madametj
05-20-2007, 05:43 PM
I seriously doubt they will ever be added to the set. The reason is it's not just the cord that is shorter, it's the needles themselves. If they were added to the set they'd have to make a whole bunch of shorter needle tips in there as well. (The longer needles don't work for a 16 in cord situation.) Then the price would double anyway, sooooo buy them a few at a time if you have to or add them to other orders. At least they listened to us and finally have them!:happydance:

Well couldn't they just add a 17" like the Denise set has?:shrug:

Jan in CA
05-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Well couldn't they just add a 17" like the Denise set has?:shrug:

I suppose they could, but I'm glad they didn't personally. I find the 17 in too long sometimes for my taste. :shrug:

Silver
05-21-2007, 08:01 AM
Ugh. I thought I had the entire collection. Now I have to buy more stuff? Eeek!