PDA

View Full Version : help?! knitting on two circs instead of dpns

3kids1036
05-20-2007, 06:39 PM
I am working on green gable. i have taken the body off the needles and its now time to do the sleeves. I thought i was following the video correctly.....BUT im confused. i took the sleeves off the scrap yarn and divided them in half. i have half of the sleeves on one needle and the other half on the ohter needle....my problem? I HAVE NO WORKING YARN!?!?!?! Where is it? How do I get it??? Please help!:pray::waah::hair:

Braden
05-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Dustinac answered in your other post.

3kids1036
05-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks, I saw it, but I can't figure out how Im supposed to connect in the round, am I missing something painfully simple?

raederle
05-22-2007, 03:53 AM
I am bad, and haven't read the other answer to your post. But here's my 2 c anyway. You may need to join new yarn, if your yarn was cut, and once you reach the end of half the stitches with your one circular needle (use one needle at a time, using both ends of a single circ) then flip the work so that your working yarn is on the right (or left if you do some sort of lefty workaround) and pick up the other set of circs and start working the other half of the stitches. Knit half, flip, knit the other half, flip.
Let us know if it this helped...