PDA

View Full Version : I ran out of yarn!!!

cindyln
05-21-2007, 11:01 AM
OTN is the Eyelet cardigan from Blue Sky Alpaca. I bought it as a kit with what was supposed to be enough yarn to make it in medium size,which is the size I need. Well I am half way done the 2nd sleeve and no more yarn!!:cry: I still have to finish the sleeve,sew it together and knit the button band. I had gauge right on. I really wanted to get this done to wear while it was still somewhat cool in the evenings but now I have to wait for an order of yarn to arrive. Just venting!!

SandraEllen
05-21-2007, 11:31 AM
:hair:ugh!

how frustrating!

Braden
05-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Especially when you're so close to being done! :wall::wall: :wall:

Momto G B and H
05-21-2007, 12:04 PM
I hope the place you got the kit from is not charging you for more yarn. I'm always afraid of that problem with kits.

DeAnzaJig
05-21-2007, 01:40 PM
That sucks! :ick: I would need to vent as well.

They should overnight the yarn to you!

Hazelgil
05-21-2007, 02:04 PM
sorry to hear that,
it can be so frustrating when u run out of yarn close to the end of your project.
it doesn't sound like it was your fault if your gauge was spot on, have u tried contacting the company who made the kit? hopefully they will be helpfull and offer to send you the replacement yarn.

Hazel x

cindyln
05-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Didn't say anything to the website I bought the kit from. BUT the owner is a poster here and she might read of te problem and maybe fix it. The yarn is on the way by priority mail though. Of course I had to buy yarn for another project. You just can't buy 1 skein of yarn.