PDA

View Full Version : OT - Ahhhh, Dancing With the Stars

auburnchick
05-23-2007, 08:38 AM
Did y'all see the finale last night???

:cheering::cheering::cheering:

My favorite won! Go, Apolo, Go...

He is priceless too! Seems like such a genuine guy...can't wait for the winter Olympics now...

Silver
05-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Yes, I was just happy that Layla didn't win. I didn't like her nearly as much as Apolo and Joey. Once it got down to those two, I didn't really care who won, I loved them both!

wewantmore
05-23-2007, 09:24 AM
I was so happy that Laila came in 3rd. I didn't like her.

It was a toss up to me b/w Joey and Apolo, but in the end I agree Apolo was the better DANCER. Joey was great, but more of a 'showman' and Apolo had better technique.

Michelle

HollyP
05-23-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't know what it was about Layla but I really wasn't a fan.
I have absolutely loved :heart:Apollo:heart: since his first Olympic games. He was to the reason I started watching Dancing with the Stars! I was so happy he won! Joey was fun to watch too. I was so happy to see Joey being such a gracious loser last night. I was very disappointed in Layla's attitude about losing. She should have taken a page from Joey's book.

DragonsChest
05-23-2007, 02:34 PM
I think Layla really improved over the course of the show, and thought she did rather well. But compared to either Joey or Apolo, she didn't stand up.

As for the winner, this season I can honestly say that I would have been happy with either of those fellows. They were both GREAT!!! But since Joey already had dance experience, and Apolo didn't, it made it seem just a bit more "right" that Apolo won.

But WOW -- it was great, wasn't it?!? :cheering::cheering::cheering: