PDA

View Full Version : Hey...it's been a while!

Lilsea
05-24-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey everyone...it's been a while since I posted. My best friend and I started a web-based business a few months ago and it has really taken off. We specialize mostly in hand dyed yarn and knit items, but the sky's the limit.

I've also switched to cloth diapers. I've sewn all my own. We switched when Krista was 2 mos old (now she's nearly 6 months old!! Where does the time go!). I've been super busy knitting and sewing.

My kids are keeping my busy...now that she's rolling around everywhere, I have to be supervigilant about things on the floor...which is tough when I have a 7yr old that LOVES his teeny tiny Legos.

I fell yesterday sort of, slipped off a curb and badly sprained my foot. I can barely walk today. I have no help with all the children, so we'll see what happens. In any case, I'm glad to be back :)

marykz
05-24-2007, 09:04 AM
nice to see you! babies grow so fast- don't they? and I love how babies figure out how to get around before they can walk... I hope your foot/ankle feels better today- maybe you can get one of the older kids to be a Mommy's helper for the day so you don't have to run around so much. MKZ

Lilsea
05-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Right now I only have the 3 home, so it's a little easier, and a friend just so happened to pop in :) I need to resize some pictures to post :)

Jan in CA
05-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your ankle!