PDA

View Full Version : some people got the nerves....

hellokitty165
05-30-2007, 04:37 PM
. i lived in a 8 families condo... i m upstair i got a horrible neighbour downstairs..doing nothing but complaint at all times... he will drink and fight with his wife...the wife also another kind ...alway complaint about the bush outside and this and that ... when i moved in 5 years ago ... i wanted to plant something infront of my door..they told me i am not allowed to do that...next year there is a purple flower blooming (they planted it i am sure) next they complain alot of nosie upstair.... hello ..my dh and i travelled alot and nobody home most of the time ... i would say one year we are home maybe 3 months the most... my parent in law will check occassionally...they would call my mother in law and complain there is alot of ants around blah blah blah ... my mother in law knows that i am a clean freak would not leave food around ...plus i washed my dishes every time after we eat ...

they constantly complain that we never water the grass and never attend the yearly meeting ... excuse me ..if i want to water the grass or trim the bushes ...we would have bought a big house ... and the meeting are alway fightings ..either some dog pooped at the yard and killed the grass or piss everywhere..oh goosh dun they have better stuff to do ?????????... my dh went once and then never attend ..we travelled alot for his work...

i am getting frustrated ... one day i will let him have it ! just the matter of time...what i want is him leaving us alone !!!! we are not talking term anymore ...cos the water sprinker in my house broken and damaged his living room ... the insurance declared it an accident and we pay our own deductible ...he demanded us to pay it and challenge to sue us... we just ignore him cos the insurance declared it an ACCIDENT !!!! of course he told the whole town about the misfortunate...

he is an nasty individual and i would love to move one of these days... some where warmer and sunny...thanks for reading this

carmabelle1191
05-30-2007, 04:43 PM
I couldn't stand that! You're right, some people do have the nerve.
I also have some trouble with my neighbors (they are young and newly married) because they have a hot tub and are always inviting LOUD friends over. I finally lost it on a Friday night at 1 AM and screamed at them to shut up.
You probably shouldn't react to your neighbors the way I did (they haven't talked to us in a while:teehee:), but I hope you do get the issue resolved. :heart:

KnittingNat
05-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Do you have a friend lawyer to send them a nice letter :evil:? Just a thought :hug:Hang on there...

auburnchick
05-30-2007, 05:47 PM
:hug:

Good neighbors can be hard to find. I would start looking for another place...

ecb
05-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I am pretty lucky
I have good neighbors, I had one potential disaster, but that was claimed to be a mistake due to lack of education, and I M taking that at face value
people like that drive me crazy too, I have no advice
the last house I lived in, I was renting and the land-ladies daughter lived in the garage apt with her boyfriend (according to her mother)
in actuality, they had 2-4 other people living with them most of the time (3 guys, one girl. 2 of the guys most of the time, the other couple one weekend a month or so) they had a barking growling dog that was scared of kids (I happen to have 3 kids)
they are avid hunters, and I had the PRIVALEGE of witnessing their Moose and Deer ripen in a trailer/wagon in the driveway for weeks at a time. Did I mention the motorcycles that need to be warmed up every time they ride for 20 min, (INCLUDING when they get home at night) Oh, the garage was originally supposed to have one bay for us, then the owner changed it to we use the driveway, and they use both bays of the garage. there were a couple times I had to park just off the road (end of the driveway) due to all the pickup trucks in the driveway

Its only a 1 bedroom/studio apartment (one bedroom, 3/4 bath, and an efficiency kitchen/livingroom used as a Guest bedroom)
who needs all that parking space?
Drove me nuts

ecb

marykz
05-30-2007, 07:27 PM
hang in there- hugs for you! neighbors are such a pain. Why can't everyone behave?!

Since you are a hello kitty fan- here's a picture of the cake I'm making for my daughter's birthday on Sat... maybe it will cheer you up a little!

Knitting_Guy
05-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Exactly why I refuse to live in an apartment or condo. People can be such a pain.

RiverDaughter
05-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Ugg, I know what that's like. I had to move out of the dorms because of huge issues, and then my roommate went insane (she just snapped one day, it was horrifying, but, apparently, normal for people not from around here), and of my two new roommates (I had to move into a new place over night) one was a drunken tweaker who refuses to pay the rent half the time (his mom apologizes for him and pays instead. He's 25, I hope she just stops one day), but, thankfully for me, I move into a one bedroom place this Friday, and have no worries about neighbors or roommates.

I hope your problems get better though, Kitty. Maybe you should consider moving?

Nobones
05-31-2007, 07:46 AM
Sounds like you have the neighbors from hell. I think I would have to either complain or start looking for somewhere else to live.

Hope things settle down soon and you don't feel so bad.

hellokitty165
06-01-2007, 10:58 AM
i will take my time to move ... i will invite alot of friends over to party ...want me to move not so easily... let me torture them first before thinking of moving else where ....lol...:roflhard:

they can bitch and bitch all they want...i m leaving for NYC this sunday ... thank god i m not here most of the time...:thumbsup:

thanks all for your advice and cheering me up...:heart:

nadja la claire
06-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Wow, what jerks!!!! But neighbors are not just a problem for apartments and condos, trust me. We live in a SFD and our NDN has an in-ground swimming pool and 3 lovely daughters, so in the summer when mom and dad aren't home the whole street has to live with all night pool parties. What compounds the problem in apartments and condos is that you live one on top of the other, it's like having roommates that you can't choose, and you just can't get away from each other short of leaving.

Good Luck Jasmine, luckily you're not home much.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja :knitting:

KnitClickChick
06-02-2007, 07:42 AM
That is awful. I live in a duplex, and a few years ago a woman lived downstairs with a dog. I don't think she ever cleaned the place, because there was always this horrible odor when I would come in the front door. It always smelled like sour milk and/or rotten garbage. It was horrible. I always made very loud gagging noises as I came in and went up the stairs. Also, she never picked up her dogs poop from the yard. I couldn't even sit out on my back porch in the summer because the poop smelled so bad. The land lord warned her, so she cleaned up but then let it go again. My boyfriend was mowing the lawn and picked up the poop and threw it on her porch. :roflhard: She was a little better about it after that, but he never cut the grass again. How can you when there is poop all over???She was a total pig. When she left there was dirt and garbage everywhere. OH, and she used to snore soo loud it would wake me up! I would bang on the wall and she would stop, then after a while it would start again. Amazingly, she got a boyfriend after living here a while. He didn't live near here, so was only around on weekends. She met him on the internet. I know because she was a loud mouth and I could hear most of her phone conversations. I could always hear them doing the nasty. Talk about gross!! Anyhow, now we have a very nice, quiet little old lady downstairs. She is alway baking cookies and cakes and it always smells yummy when I come home. Sometimes it is so quiet though I am afraid she may have died... I can't wait til we can buy our own house, it will be so wonderful not to have to share a house with someone.

snowbear
06-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Hey.. come and be my neighbor.. My apartment complex is quiet. New management is really really good about yard work, hmmm I'd be happy to be your downstairs neighbor..

:hug:

zazzu
06-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Normally, I'd suggest moving, but you might end up with an even worse neighbor. Unless you can afford 100 acres, fenced, with your home in the middle of it, you're probably going to have neighbor issues wherever you go.

Make sure it's worth the expense and inconvenience of moving.

I agree with Mason here - try to avoid another apartment or condo. You don't get to choose your neighbors in the first place....why compound the problem by sharing a building with them?

Hang in there. Most people I know don't like their neighbors, so at least you're not alone. :)