PDA

View Full Version : help!! knitpicks

jeanius80
05-31-2007, 10:55 AM
:zombie:anyone else have problems paying for your order?? it lets my log in to see my account, and then i click order status, it shows me my 'stash', and then i click on check out and it wants me to log in again. when i enter the same exact log in info, its just sowing me the log in page! help!!!!:pout:

dustinac
05-31-2007, 11:10 AM
I've had the same problem with them.. last month I had an order that it kept having me log in... could look at my stash and all that but could not check out.. I did the trouble shooting they had and still didn't make a difference.. I closed the windows but nothing.. re started the computer still nothing.. so I had to call.. they told me AOL users were having this trouble but I don't have AOL.. the lady I spoke to was very helpful and took my order for me...

Last week I had to order a size 3 circ and again ran into the problems.. but after closing down knit picks..and then going back in I was able to check out on my own...:shrug:

I wish they would fix it though.. it is annoying and by the time you can order you almost don't feel like it anymore...:teehee:

Mulderknitter
05-31-2007, 11:16 AM
I also had that problem, went through the whole allowing cookies and troubleshooting and ended up just calling in my order. I had no problem with that though, since I had the order #'s right in front of me and they were very nice on the phone. You might just want to try calling in your order?:??

jeanius80
05-31-2007, 11:32 AM
thanks for the advice! i rebooted my laptop, and that fixed whatever was wrong! so in 5-14 days i will have some great stash :)

jmp3775
05-31-2007, 12:34 PM
You cant tease about stash enhancement and not share! What'd you get?

kemp
05-31-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm terrible...I hate checkout difficulties. I'd rather reboot and try again for the next week than call in. Isn't that silly?

Glad it ended up working for you!

jeanius80
05-31-2007, 07:10 PM
lol:teehee:
i ordered 3 of shine sport in grass, cherry and apricot, 2 of gloss in sage and cocoa, 2 of Bare - Merino Wool/ Silk Fingering Weight, and size 4 & 7 of options to try out! i will posts pics when it gets here! i hope it gets here fast since they are local (vancouver wa):pray:

sarahlilly
05-31-2007, 07:29 PM
I've never had problems with checking out but I did have a problem last week when I was trying to add something to my stash. I was logged out and couldn't log back in. I kept trying and the login page just kept popping up. I turned the computer off for a few hours and tried again and had no problems.
Could just be technical difficulties with the site. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Jess_knit
05-31-2007, 09:21 PM
I had that problem when I tried to buy a (huge) order several months ago...eventually I switched my browser from Maxthon (based off IE) to Firefox, and it worked just fine.

want2knit
05-31-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm terrible...I hate checkout difficulties. I'd rather reboot and try again for the next week than call in. Isn't that silly?

Glad it ended up working for you!

Me too! I had problems placing an order with them too, could view my cart contents but could not proceed beyond that point. I ended up going over to WEBS and shopping! It was very frustrating.

Braden
06-01-2007, 01:44 AM
That same thing happened to me just tonight ;) But I restarted my computer and it worked just right.