PDA

View Full Version : I fell in love with....

Quiltlady
05-31-2007, 06:03 PM
I love this sweater that the Yarn Harlot posted recently on her blog.:muah:

I did some "research" :pray:and found a shop in MN that sells the kit for the baby sweater and I ordered it this morning. Here it is in case anyone else is interested.

http://coldwatercollaborative.com/index.html

I think the pattern is pretty and the yarn looks beautiful. Her price is very good. Another place in Canada had it for more.:happydancing:

jeanius80
05-31-2007, 06:45 PM
thanks for sharing!! i too saw that post and have been thinking about it ever since... i might buy one too :)

Quiltlady
05-31-2007, 07:08 PM
I was the same way! :inlove:Once I saw that sweater I could not get it out of my mind!!

The lady on the phone in MN was VERY nice. I can't wait to get my "goodies" in the mail.:cheering:

kristinw
05-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Oooh, I was eying that sweater! It is so cute. Trying to figure out if there is someone I can make it for....there must be!

jeanius80
05-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Oooh, I was eying that sweater! It is so cute. Trying to figure out if there is someone I can make it for....there must be!
they do have a boy kit :oo:

just sayin, you know, you got a boy and all
:teehee:

Quiltlady
06-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Wow!! I ordered the sweater kit on the 31st and it came in today's mail..only took two days!! I would certainly order from "Coldwater Collaborative" again!!:muah:

The kit is beautiful. For anyone wanting to know the size for the sweater here is what the package says...

Size 6-9 months, finished chest measurement is 20 inches, finished length is 11 inches.

The yarn is BEAUTIFUL and they are in balls of "almost" tennis ball size. I will be sure to get the right gauge on this so I don't run out! But their site sells the yarn and even has "refills"...so if I have a problem at least I can get more.

I'll be sure and post a picture of it when I'm done.

Andrea
06-02-2007, 09:48 PM
:inlove: Wow, that is really cute!! I hadn't seen it on Harlot's blog...I only check hers when I think about it.