PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ordered Knittinghelp CD

1knittychick
06-02-2007, 11:13 AM
I ordered the CD last night. My computer takes forever to view so I ordered it.

kellycarr05
06-02-2007, 07:21 PM
I bought it....I Love it. You will be glad you did!!!

snowbear
06-02-2007, 07:25 PM
It is awesome.. I ordered it. and thank goodness can rewind.. ( ok old days.. ) reply as many times as you want. It makes it soo much easier to see on the big screen.

You will be sooo glad you did...:cheering:

SandraEllen
06-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I also have the CDs. For the tragic times when I'm away from the internet.:teehee:

They're as good as the website. So handy...

FSB
06-03-2007, 04:30 PM
I too have the CD. It comes in handy on camping trips when you don't have the internet and you have forgotten how to do ??. Amy does a wonderfun job of teaching.

aylaanne
06-03-2007, 09:59 PM
I have the CDs, and I love them.

ArtLady1981
06-05-2007, 04:43 AM
I bought Amy's CD in its infancy. Is mine current? It is Edition 1.1
The cover says:

Complete Web Site CD with Bonus CD Edition 1.1
Over 150 how-to knitting videos. Bonus CD with 3 projects not on the web site

I bought mine back when Amy had the neatest personal page I ever read! It was called "100 things about me"! Amy has a sense of humor that rivals Jerry Seinfeld's!

1knittychick
06-07-2007, 07:28 PM
When I receive my Cd, I'll let you know if its current (unless someone else answers your question.

miccisue
06-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Mine has version 1.3

I absolutely LOVE these CDs. I'm on dialup, so never could view the videos properly.

Thanks to the CDs, I am doing my first project(s) with dpns. I'm knitting little goodie bags for my class reunion for next year. They are soooooo cool, are quick to knit up, and are a great way to incorporate the school colors in something that classmates can take with them and that will last.

Thanks a million for these, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheldon
06-07-2007, 09:00 PM
I bought Amy's CD in its infancy. Is mine current? It is Edition 1.1

We are shipping version 1.3 currently. I don't honestly know the changes between the versions, but they were minor (a few new videos). We've been stuck at version 1.3 for a while (over a year I think?) and it has the old homepage design and older Amy photo.

Your 1.1 probably was shipped in a CD case and had the old red cover design. Those are relics! Might be worth money someday!

We are in the process of re-shooting ALL of our videos in a high-resolution format and including sound on ALL of them. We're also planning on using Flash video (same as youtube) which will enable better performance and the ability to easily rewind and advance the video. So once that's done we'll probably release version 1.4. But it's too early to give an ETA on when that will be.

- Sheldon

ArtLady1981
06-07-2007, 10:07 PM
We are shipping version 1.3 currently. I don't honestly know the changes between the versions, but they were minor (a few new videos). We've been stuck at version 1.3 for a while (over a year I think?) and it has the old homepage design and older Amy photo.

Your 1.1 probably was shipped in a CD case and had the old red cover design. Those are relics! Might be worth money someday!

We are in the process of re-shooting ALL of our videos in a high-resolution format and including sound on ALL of them. We're also planning on using Flash video (same as youtube) which will enable better performance and the ability to easily rewind and advance the video. So once that's done we'll probably release version 1.4. But it's too early to give an ETA on when that will be.

- Sheldon

Thanks for the update Sheldon! I will definitely invest in the new 1.4 version! I assume it will be available through the KH shopping cart.