PDA

View Full Version : Small problem with my KP Options...

mum2caden
06-03-2007, 01:22 PM
I ordered a couple sets of options needles (4,6,7 and 8) and cords around January. When I received them, one of that cables didn't attach properly, so I called and they sent me the replacement right away.

Since then I have just LOVED them and have had no problems, but this afternoon I was sewing a needle case for them and when measuring them to put them in the proper place in the case, I realized I actually had one size 6 needle, but the other was a 5! I hadn't yet use the size sixes, and as a new knitter, just didn't notice by looking.

Problem is, it has been so long since I ordered- plus I already was sent the extra cable.

I guess I just hate to look like the person trying to rip them off- even though I know it isn't my fault. What should I do?

Should I just wait until I can afford the rest of the set and then just request the one size 5 and one 6 (since I would have had to buy the size 5's anyway)?

Jan in CA
06-03-2007, 01:27 PM
I think they keep a record of people's orders so I would contact them and tell them what you've said here..that you hadn't used them till now so you just found out. They will probably replace those needles.

auburnchick
06-03-2007, 01:28 PM
This is an issue that has happened to others. I would just call them and explain that you never checked the sizes when you ordered "way back when," and ask if they'll send another set. Chances are great that you won't get very far in the conversation before they offer to send a new set anyway.

About a month ago, I discovered something wrong with one of the cables I ordered in January. I didn't have the order number, but they were great and replaced it anyway.

Go ahead and call!!

Stitch
06-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I agree. They are sooo great at KP. They will replace them, I'm sure, with no questions! I :heart: KP's Customer Service!

robynbird
06-03-2007, 03:54 PM
They are really awesome! I bought my set when they first came out and got an extra 40" cord. I never used it until recently when I tried the magic loop method and it broke. So, I emailed them and I had no info other than i bought it. They emailed me back and replaced it. Very helpful!